Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is it wrong to like pineapple pizza?

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited August 7, 2017
    I don't like weird toppings. I'm a simple person.

I like my pizza with cheese and pepperoni, sometimes with sausage too. Also, I can't stress enough, it has to be B O N E L E S S.
  • CaideCaide
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    No, Pizza is a mixture of fruit, dough, meat and cheese. (Tomatoes are a fruit btw) So the addition of another fruit (pineapple) shouldnt matter when your already eating a paste form of 1.
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Caide wrote: »
    No, Pizza is a mixture of fruit, dough, meat and cheese. (Tomatoes are a fruit btw) So the addition of another fruit (pineapple) shouldnt matter when your already eating a paste form of 1.

That's a fruit tart mixed with pot pie.
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Caide wrote: »

That's a fruit tart mixed with pot pie.

:0 A savory Dessert.
    Sai wrote: »
    I don't like weird toppings. I'm a simple person.

I like my pizza with cheese and pepperoni, sometimes with sausage too. Also, I can't stress enough, it has to be B O N E L E S S.
    oh god, Sardines...
    Sherri wrote: »
    Eggplant is the worst thing in the history of Earths creation.

Has to be better than a Trump.
    Eggplants are great if you know how to use it properly.
    Yes yes!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited August 16, 2017
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Both on and offline, I think Spam is gross ..... (we used to joke that Spam is made of people, lol). :s

8fGGDKR.jpg
    I love SPAM (the actual food).

You just have to fry it right. There is a lot of people who think it's eaten raw out of the can.
    RiddleTrickster
    Both on and offline, I think Spam is gross ..... (we used to joke that Spam is made of people, lol). :s

8fGGDKR.jpg

You just have to fry it right. There is a lot of people who think it's eaten raw out of the can.

Although cured foods are edible as is, one should always cook it. Especially spam and all the preservative juices and brine it comes in.
    Spam can be a very useful cooking ingredient, not just a slab of canned processed meat (or whatever is in it) to be consumed as is.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245

8fGGDKR.jpg

Although cured foods are edible as is, one should always cook it. Especially spam and all the preservative juices and brine it comes in.
    Spam can be a very useful cooking ingredient, not just a slab of canned processed meat (or whatever is in it) to be consumed as is.

From what I know, it's just pork shoulder and ham. People just don't like it because of the idea of eating meat from a can.
    RiddleTrickster
    Raishii wrote: »

8fGGDKR.jpg

From what I know, it's just pork shoulder and ham. People just don't like it because of the idea of eating meat from a can.

But they rather eat meat from Styrofoam packets wrapped with plastic?
  • RaishiiRaishii

8fGGDKR.jpg

But they rather eat meat from Styrofoam packets wrapped with plastic?

I wouldn't know. Agriculture is pretty big in my town, so if someone wanted locally raised meat, they would have no problem getting it.
    edited August 16, 2017
    I wouldn't know. Agriculture is pretty big in my town, so if someone wanted locally raised meat, they would have no problem getting it.

Well, if you know how to cure it yourself, that's not a problem knowing where it's from. But most places with any kind of developed society, most meat comes from plastic packages or metal cans.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    edited August 16, 2017

Well, if you know how to cure it yourself, that's not a problem knowing where it's from. But most places with any kind of developed society, most meat comes from plastic packages or metal cans.

I already know that. My 'I wouldn't know' was referring to not knowing why someone would rather eat styrofoam meat over canned meat because I'm not a mind-reader.
    Kensamaofmari
    edited August 16, 2017

I already know that. My 'I wouldn't know' was referring to not knowing why someone would rather eat styrofoam meat over canned meat because I'm not a mind-reader.

I'm just stating that people's pickiness can be peculiar if looked at thoroughly.
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    So happy a few on here knows spam :') we also cut them into tiny cubes and cook them with fry rice and chow mein.

People who judge because of stigma misses out on a lot.
    [Deleted User]
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited August 21, 2017
    So happy a few on here knows spam :') we also cut them into tiny cubes and cook them with fry rice and chow mein.

Everyone should know of spam otherwise they are just uncultured :)

[Deleted User]
    lidiya wrote: »

Everyone should know of spam otherwise they are just uncultured :)

Spam spam spam spam delicious spam!
    nevyn25[Deleted User]
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    personally I like spam, both as is and cooked. as for pizza, the only acceptable toppings are meat, cheese, sauce and (depending on taste) jalapenos. personally I prefer sour cream or bbq sauce, but tomato sauce is acceptable. anything else like fish or mushrooms or pineapple means ruining a perfectly fine dish
    [Deleted User]
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    personally I like spam, both as is and cooked. as for pizza, the only acceptable toppings are meat, cheese, sauce and (depending on taste) jalapenos. personally I prefer sour cream or bbq sauce, but tomato sauce is acceptable. anything else like fish or mushrooms or pineapple means ruining a perfectly fine dish

Kikkoman, the Japanese soy sauce factory has a commercial showing a stir fried pizza where they stir fry the ingredients, then put on the pizza dough and bake for some minutes.
    [Deleted User]
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    I like pizza with spinach and ewe's cheese.

So gud

Its like the best thing ever.
    Dingigraphi[Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I like pepperoni and cheese. Sometimes, only cheese.
    I am the embodiment of pickiness.
    [Deleted User]