Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's a Myth

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited August 22, 2017 in General Chat
I've exhausted all my leftover Mission points(around 6k) on 20(full pty~) AADVHM. Not a single RS.

These strings are now the mats of Legends.

With a Huge pain in the @ss Rng wall+no Cash shop Unlim pass...Mission points was my last hope @ this.

WD/BD mats got nuthing on these shillings.

Mission Impossible(?)

/ImOut

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6a6374713439412e676966

P.S. I'm sick of spiderz nao. I don't think I wanna see anymore spiderz for like a whole week. *puke*
[Deleted User]KensamaofmariAtaraxiz

Comments

• justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    i've never seen those strings even before the dungeon revamp..
    [Deleted User]
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    I ...think you need more sleep time....
    [Deleted User]AstralBlue
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    I've done 100s of alby adv hm runs (before and after the update, I have tons of unlimited passes on stock from events and such), but I don't think I've ever gotten 1 radiant string from that. However, I've ran 100s of rundal adv hardmodes and I have gotten around 6ish (idr exact numbers) radiant strings which seems to be better odds than alby.

So, I recommend trying some rundal adv hms, and see if you get lucky C:
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Before dungeon revamp Radiant Strings were rare, but not THAT rare...
    I think i didn't see a single Radiant String in any shop or chest since the dungeon revamp. :|
    [Deleted User]Buffalos
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    4Aujmgv.jpg

That cobweb skill though...
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    That cobweb skill though...
    eAVjteg.jpg
    I have so many screenshots it's not even funny lol ..

That somehow looks very funny to me. Reading this monologue of this Spider... xD Where did it come from though?
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Nexon, add the ability to pet spiders
    The most I can do right now is use the 'Cutie' gesture next to one.

That is all.
    [Deleted User]
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited August 22, 2017
    What if I told you, I have never gotten any RS in the 8 end boxes but I did get one after killing Lycans and there was only 4 endboxes...welll 3
    [Deleted User]
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I remember back in 2014, my veteran friends took me through my first Alby Adv HM. At the end chest I got a Radiant Tough String. When I asked if it was good the response was: "oh yeah that thing's worthless. I just drop them." Good old days.
  • GretaGreta
    Kokoro wrote: »
    I remember back in 2014, my veteran friends took me through my first Alby Adv HM. At the end chest I got a Radiant Tough String. When I asked if it was good the response was: "oh yeah that thing's worthless. I just drop them." Good old days.

Lol. Did your friend pick it up afterwards? If so, you friends are woooorstt. I wouldn't even call them my friends if they would do this to me though...

• KokoroKokoro
    Greta wrote: »

Lol. Did your friend pick it up afterwards? If so, you friends are woooorstt. I wouldn't even call them my friends if they would do this to me though...

No no I ended up keeping it. I crafted an Arbalest with it a year later :)
    GretaDanievictria
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Rhey wrote: »

P.S. I'm sick of spiderz nao. I don't think I wanna see anymore spiderz for like a whole week. *puke*

cd7.png
    GretaSherri[Deleted User]VimiMaiaClovis15SugarAngelYokkaichiImaizumi
  • RheyRhey
    Sai wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

cd7.png

mrw-im-turn-away-from-completing-a-wonder-in-civ-v-and-someone-else-finishes-it-135756.gif

Greta wrote: »

No no I ended up keeping it. I crafted an Arbalest with it a year later :)

My insides would die 1000x if this was me after realizing how ultra-rare this mat is now....
  • KokoroKokoro
    edited August 22, 2017
    I don't really regret using the string on the Arbalest cause I don't have the foresight to predict Nexon updates 2 years in advance haha.

I'm surprised you didn't just spam that gacha to get your CRXbow Rhey. Though it does feel a lot better to craft your own stuff.

• RheyRhey
    I don't really regret using the string on the Arbalest cause I don't have the foresight to predict Nexon updates 2 years in advance haha.

I'm surprised you didn't just spam that gacha to get your CRXbow Rhey. Though it does feel a lot better to craft your own stuff.

I was on a 1yr+ hiatus. Missed the gacha by the time I've returned a few moths ago. :(
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Long, long ago, when the game was small, the talk of "If you rank archery, you'll be a GOD"..

Yeah, guess what. Being king turd of the dungpile gets you jack and or sh**.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I saw someone accidentally sell one for a couple mill because they didn't know what it was worth...
  • RheyRhey
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    I saw someone accidentally sell one for a couple mill because they didn't know what it was worth...

1429499149022.gif
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

What are they worth these days? I'm afraid to ask.