Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Phantasm Breaker!

DantolyntanDantolyntan
Mabinogi Rep: 940
edited December 30, 2016 in General Chat
http://puu.sh/t4YYx/f182d1a9b6.jpg

ALL THE BRAINCELLS, TIME, GOLD, AND FAILS AFTER FAILS!
I'VE DONE IT AT LAST!
I can tell you guys, if you're not an elf(joking :D I meant no harm), this is by far the most challenging content in mabinogi.
If you make any mistake, EVEN THE SMALLEST MOST MINOR MISTAKES.
OR THE FACT THAT YOUR INTERNET LAGS OR THE GAME IT"S BUGGED OUT ON YOU FOR A SPLIT SECOND .
YOU DIE.
BUT IF YOU WANT IT BADLY, YOU GOTTA KEEP RESTARTING.

http://puu.sh/t4ZuM/6d96e7c67f.jpg

Special thanks to my vice Yuroku and all the people that tells me don't give up and keep going.
Thank you everyone!

I never thought that out of all skills, lance charge would end up being the most mechanically intensive skill in the game.
My last advice would be, don't rush and focus on every detail.
Good luck on soloing everybody!

- Dantolyntan

EDIT: "if you're not an elf" statement wasn't meant to be a "jab" to elves when I first wrote it, I'm sure it is also very hard for them as well and I don't discredit their time and hardwork. You guys are right, this is just a different methods of doing the dungeon. BIGSORRY
BlissfulkillKoukouBerryswirlClovis15

Comments

• MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    edited December 29, 2016
    Took you long enough. Lol. Congrats!
    Koukou
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    "If you're not an elf" mmmm that tasty jab :)

Congrats though
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    OP IS OP!!!
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    nice mods...
    Mey
  • TotokeTotoke
    Mabinogi Rep: 995
    Congrats on finally beating it :D
  • NearvoushNearvoush
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    That jab at elves is pretty funny considering you're basically using the same method they do with crystal deers. Try clearing it WITHOUT a crystal deer and/or a phoenix pet and come back to jab at other's people's methods for clearing the dungeon.
    KagaNeynaMeySylviaWolfeDaktaro
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hey soloing it even with pets is not an easy thing to do. You still have to be coordinated.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited December 31, 2016
    Nearvoush
    Nearvoush said:

That jab at elves is pretty funny considering you're basically using the same method they do with crystal deers. Try clearing it WITHOUT a crystal deer and/or a phoenix pet and come back to jab at other's people's methods for clearing the dungeon.
    That's what pretty much everyone thinks. Elves can "cheese thru" this because of deer hide magnum, even though humans are basically doing the same ,just replacing it with lance charge.
    I have yet to see newly archer elves do this (and with no reforges)

Gotta love how the mod here removes every post that goes against the OP (even when it's not in a bad way lmao)
    CrimsọnNeynaMeySylviaWolfe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Kaga This!
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    -sits in a lonely corner still waiting to get the Blood Master title-
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited December 30, 2016
    @Neavoush @Kaga Exactly
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Congratulations!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Congratulations, inferior human scum. :D
    SylviaWolfeKaga
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I want to give it a try as a giant, but I honestly don't know what I'd do in the spirit bomb hallway.... that part seems impossible solo
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited December 30, 2016
    @Mey aw. If your on Rua I could help you get it lol.
    @Nearvoush yuh hes kinda known for his comments
  • KoukouKoukou
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    ya'll are taking his words too seriously, it wasn't even a jab at elves
    also @berryswirl why is ruairi's greatest milletian helper saying that danto is known for his comments furthering the annoying vibe in this thread when it was made purely to celebrate his accomplishment as phantasm breaker...seems like a pretty messy thing 2 say, yikes
    NicolexoxAyu
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Koukou
    Im allowed to have my own thoughts and opinions about subjects and people, just like anyother person or helper.

Nice sarcasm though.
    KoukouSylviaWolfeKaga
  • KoukouKoukou
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    how messy . . . . . !!
    anyway congratulations danto!!
    Nicolexox
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    @Koukou It's funny how you can call her messy, But you're the one trying to start drama. Probably best to just stop this in general.
    KagaMey
  • NicolexoxNicolexox
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    edited December 30, 2016
    Is this a joke? I don't even like dantolyntan and I can't find anything wrong with his post- he's just trying to boast a little about his accomplishment because it's amazing ? all of you who commented with anything negative to say about it were the ones making drama, kou was just defending her friend bc ruairi is full of -removed- :)
    KoukouAyu