Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

anyone know what these are?

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 21, 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'm getting sick of thESE FREAKING GACHAS!!!
    WbafLVT.gif

Shh.... I never fixed the image links.
    67181244.jpg
    816162621.jpg

Added in the Magic School Gacha image.
    399574.jpg
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 21, 2017
    Obviously gacha with worst RNG in it.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Greta wrote: »
    Obviously gacha with worst RNG in it.

RNG has always been thrown out the window with wallets, not entirely sure why people still complain if Nexon doesn't ever shown concern.
    Gretapawcalypse
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I don't know what the World Championship is for sure (I'd guess baseball uniforms, given the game is from South Korea), but there were some magic uniforms that looked a lot like the Harry Potter robes released a while back. Lemme see if I can find pictures.

I know S Korea likes baseball, but where does baseball unis come from if they haven't won a world championship since 1982?
    Perhaps Little League? Their last Little League title was in 2014.
    But I have a feeling it's something else.

It's South Korea maybe they are zerg outfits as they hold championships for starcraft still :P
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Will we get these soon or will these be patched away?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Will we get these soon or will these be patched away?

Waiting period could be three months, or a year. It really depends on what the devs are doing in the background.
    Right now there's a new Talent that's just been released in KR, so cosmetics vs content is uh... not my department to say which will come first.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    well, the championship and magic school outfits will probably be here soon, since they're already in the dressing room. as for the others, I wouldn't know when we'll get those. I hope those will come soon too, since there's a few nice outfits between them
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    So pretty. Me wants @_@
  • ForgetmenotForgetmenot
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    I've waited so long for these outfits. Time to start picking up random drops of gold!