Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance Event Warning!

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
in General Chat
If you log out and log back in before getting your stamp, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR STAMP!

Just learned the hard way... was logged in for about 45ish minutes earlier, but had to leave. Logged back in... Attendance clock not going up, can't claim a stamp.
LiberateGreta[Deleted User]SherriVimiPeloi

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Also, claim your stamp no matter what before the reset at 3:00am EST. The timer will reset for the day even if you don't log out.
    [Deleted User]courtneyy
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Policroma wrote: »
    If you log out and log back in before getting your stamp, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR STAMP!

Just learned the hard way... was logged in for about 45ish minutes earlier, but had to leave. Logged back in... Attendance clock not going up, can't claim a stamp.
    Does changing channel resets the timer too?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 25, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »

Thanks for warning, my friend. I was about thinking to log off for a bit, but after i saw your post i guess i'll keep myself online until 1 hour hits lol.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited August 25, 2017
    I'm testing this on a storage account, but I'm not getting the same results.

Things I HAVE observed:
    1) The daily timer resets at midnight PST. My account that received a stamp before midnight is able to get another one now.
    2) Changing channels does not reset the timer.
    3) Logging out and changing characters does not reset the timer (I looove this cause I switch chars a lot).
    4) Exiting the client and relaunching the client (same launcher session) does not reset the timer.

I'll try exiting the client again after I've afked on this account for the 60 mins and see if I lose the progress.

But wonky things do seem to be happening a few minutes before the midnight PST daily reset. What time did you relog back in?

EDIT: Oki it's been an hour. I exited the game and relaunched it. No progress lost and I got my stamp. I don't know why yours bugged out, sorry. :c
    pawcalypse[Deleted User]Pannya
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    ShouK wrote: »
    Does changing channel resets the timer too?

As far as I've noticed, no.
  • LiliumwashereLiliumwashere
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    I have logged out and logged back in and got my stamp just fine. o.O
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    An hour or so before the timer resets it looks like the event cancels out to 00:00:00 and you can't do anything. It sounds like it was an issue of timing on OPs part, because I've CC'd and relogged with no trouble.
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    more than once we've got on before the time reset, and it was already zero'd out.....tonight it was 15 minutes BEFORE the reset, and it zero'd out....that's 15 minutes according to the internet's clock....not my personal one....what's up with that....now my daughter is guaranteed to not get her scooter pet....original post didn't give a reset time so i guess it's just whenever they feel like it
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited September 15, 2017
    ookie wrote: »
    more than once we've got on before the time reset, and it was already zero'd out.....tonight it was 15 minutes BEFORE the reset, and it zero'd out....that's 15 minutes according to the internet's clock....not my personal one....what's up with that....now my daughter is guaranteed to not get her scooter pet....original post didn't give a reset time so i guess it's just whenever they feel like it

If you log on before reset time then it will be greyed out because the new day has not began yet. You need to be online anytime after restart time. Restart time is 3am EST, 12AM PST.
    Currently for me it is 3:32am and my timer says I have been logged on for 32 minutes.
    If she logs onto sometime today and stays online for an hour she will get her points for the day and she has had plenty of time to get her times in. There is 9 days left and most people should already be at 20+ days already. It is not nexon's fault if people are not logging in. The post even says to log in once a day, which has always meant to log in after a new day has started (which is always 12am PST or 7am PST)