Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lightning Rod dan tests

FalaflameFalaflame
Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
in General Chat
I'm not posting in the Dan QQ threads. There's more than enough going on in those.

But for those who are working on dan tests for Lightning Rod, is there anything you can share? I'm considering trying for a dan test myself, and I'm wondering what exactly to expect. I've never done a dan test ever, so this is a first for me.

Comments

• lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited August 24, 2017
    It's one of the more easier ones to dan(at least to dan 2, haven't done dan 3). Just try to rod them in groups and aim for the reset. As always, if you don't get enough points, you can exit early. I normally get a 2k damage bonus so let's say i get 7k, at the end that'll be 9k and S rank.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    The only skills that are hard are the ones that had Dan ranks before this update. Lightning rod along with the puppet, gunner, and ninja tests are all a piece of cake.
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    Thanks for the input. I got to Dan 1 today. I think with the points I got from Dan 1 I could probably also get to Dan 2 if I replicate the same results. I'm a bit worried about Dan 3, though.
  • logomyegologomyego
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    Make sure to use lightning bolt to off enemies when LR is on cool down. This builds the staff element to do more damage and get a higher bonus at the end. When it comes to the golem, I spam firebolt to keep the golem at bay till LR is ready again.