Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How old were you...

Comments

• ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Started at 29, now am 30. So about 6 months.
    [Deleted User]
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Started when I was 13, I am now 20 geebus... it's been so long
    [Deleted User]
  • ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    Started when i was 16, now i'm 25
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    QEw0l6a.jpg

giphy.gif
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »
    I'm just teasing you. ~ I was 33 when you were 23. ~ I try not to dwell on age too much (before I know it, I'll be 83 and on my way out) .. lol . :D

Being 33 is...what wisdom will I have when I am 43? Thus far I am just wondering if I should just do something about it now.
    [Deleted User]
  • MysticfaeriequeenMysticfaeriequeen
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    I played when I was 13. Took a long break. Came back when I was maybe 18 or 19. Now I'm starting to play again. I'm 22 now.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Liyeta wrote: »
    I'm just teasing you. ~ I was 33 when you were 23. ~ I try not to dwell on age too much (before I know it, I'll be 83 and on my way out) .. lol . :D

Being 33 is...what wisdom will I have when I am 43? Thus far I am just wondering if I should just do something about it now.

Feline wisdom.

Put me out of my misery now.
    [Deleted User]
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I started when I was 13, now I'm 18. The only reason I didn't start when I was younger because I was too addicted to Tinier me and Club Penguin (Both of which are gone... .... *sniff*)
    [Deleted User]NekoLilySherriVioletBoyMey
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 29, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I started when I was 13, now I'm 18. The only reason I didn't start when I was younger because I was too addicted to Tinier me and Club Penguin (Both of which are gone... .... *sniff*)

tumblr_mne2bvFQMu1qk9f8bo1_500.gif

Although, just a thought. What if mabinogi went mobile only someday too.

Dun! Dun! Dun~!

[Deleted User]
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I started when I was 21, now I'm 22. Not a good age to start getting addicted to an online game since that's the busiest period of my university life..
    [Deleted User]
  • ForgetmenotForgetmenot
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Tried Mabinogi a long time ago when I was 17. Didn't really like it. Started playing again when I was 21, and just kinda stuck to it since I lost good friends in the other games I played. I'm 23 now :) Mostly semi-afk until someone wants to run something.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    ShouK wrote: »
    I started when I was 21, now I'm 22. Not a good age to start getting addicted to an online game since that's the busiest period of my university life..

Just do one quest or mission a day and events, you'll be fine.
    [Deleted User]
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335

I wanted to return to Tinier Me but it was closed. I think I almost cried, the design was just too cute. WHYYYYY
    133392-vlcsnap_2009_08_22_15h17m50s39.png
    [Deleted User]
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335

I wanted to return to Tinier Me but it was closed. I think I almost cried, the design was just too cute. WHYYYYY
    133392-vlcsnap_2009_08_22_15h17m50s39.png
    [Deleted User]
  • Dark95Dark95
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I started when I was 14, and stopped playing for a year and came back to mari server at the age of 15. Played for a year, then a whole bunch of people from my hs and I started new chars on Alexina, played for 3 years. Stopped when I entered college and then just picked it up recently after graduating. All in all, its been 9 years since I first started playing.
    [Deleted User]
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    20 now.
    [Deleted User]
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I was closer to 30 than 20 when I started, and I'm closer to 40 than 30 now.
    [Deleted User]
  • SawaSawa
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    I started when i was 14..
    currently 25, woot. o/
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Shaeli wrote: »
    I was closer to 30 than 20 when I started, and I'm closer to 40 than 30 now.
    If you're paranoid about people knowing your age, but you still want the birthday badge (+100 rep), you can use today's date and set the year for 1900 or something (you'll get the badge immediately). ~ If you think I was born January 30, 1900; I have a bridge to sell you, lol. ~ B)

544.png
    [Deleted User]
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Started playing Mabinogi NA at age of 12 and now 22.
    Times flies so fast, I'm too old
    [Deleted User]