Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

daily crashes

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in Technical Support
hello mabi-team,

I have been crashing a lot these last few days, to the extent that it's not 'if', but 'when'. I know this has got nothing to do with my pc or internet, because those are running just fine. mabi is the only thing that's having issues for me. I'd like very much for something to be done about it, because this way mabi is just barely playable this way, being at risk of crashing any moment.

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    I understand the suggestions, but they're not the issue in this case, since the problems only started these last few days (since friday/saturday). never had any trouble with anti-virus or admin privileges or any other system related stuff.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    edited August 29, 2017
    these are my system specs
    GpxGKz1.png
    as the pic shows, I'm way above the required stuff to run the game. I have automatic updates, but if that's the issue it should've come up with the last monthly updates. I'll try your suggestions later, though I never had trouble with those either, I doubt it'll make much difference

UPDATE: so I deleted mabi's cache and said logs as well as ran that default thingy. now we'll have to wait and see I guess
    [Deleted User]