Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA: This gacha will fill up your inventory.

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
in General Chat
You have been warned! D:
[Deleted User]Goldtiger01

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    May I have everyone's hand-me-downs and throw-aways?
    SherriVimi[Deleted User]Policroma
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    May I have everyone's hand-me-downs and throw-aways?

I was gonna ask the same thing xD
    I'm on Mari if anyone is generous enough~ ♥
    [Deleted User]pawcalypse
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I thought the magic training potions were a strange addition considering how those magic skills are among the easiest skills ever to rank.
    [Deleted User]PolicromaGoldtiger01
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I want a Carasek bag so I have more room to stuff junk in. But with the price those things cost I'll have no more money to buy more junk. Darn it. >:U
    [Deleted User]Goldtiger01Ataraxiz
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I want a Carasek bag so I have more room to stuff junk in. But with the price those things cost I'll have no more money to buy more junk. Darn it. >:U

I can relate too much to this :s
    [Deleted User]
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Isn't all gacha like this? Gacha always take space no matter how much you opened.
    [Deleted User]
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    There is just so much junk in the gachapons though. Like actually useless junk.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited August 31, 2017
    Royalty wrote: »
    Isn't all gacha like this? Gacha always take space no matter how much you opened.

This particular one has the tendency to spit out two large items at you. Examples being a 2x4 outfit and an appearance scroll dropping from the same gacha.