Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Master Titles and Dan Ranks

BloodythornBloodythorn
Mabinogi Rep: 805
in Help
I'm planning on resetting my skills either via Duncan or one of the reset capsules, but I'm worried that I'll lose any master titles or dan ranks that I have achieved. Does anyone know if you get to keep these through a skill reset or do you have to remaster/redan the skills?

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    When you derank skills through Duncan, you can get back a gained master title once you rank the associated skill back to rank 1. I'm not 100% sure on Dan ranks, but they should be able to rank back up to the Dan level you left them at (though you might lose any advancement progress on your Dan rank).
    Bloodythorn
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    If this is true, can you master a skill by deranking a skill to have a completed exp bar?
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Yes, you can rerank a skill back up to Dan 3 without having to do the test again after resetting your skills through Duncan but I don't know whether you can train up the skill at r1 for the master title yet.
    Bloodythorn
  • BloodythornBloodythorn
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    Okay guys I went ahead and did the reset. First off mastery titles: You do indeed keep them, you just can't equip them until you rerank the skill to rank 1 (you don't need to finish training requirements for r1) as for Dan ranks, you also keep them and just need to rerank the skill that you have Danned
    Pan