Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So what made you choose Mari?

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Alexina was too overcrowded and something just told me to go on Mari, so I did.
    I have characters on Alexina but I never play on them. Ever. :/
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Tis the only server at the time and besides.....it's the start of the story. Not sure where the story went ...nowadays..but yeah.
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    Mey
    Mey said:

I chose Mari 'cause it sounded cute. I also beta tested in the Nao server so when the game came totally live I noticed that server wasn't there anymore.. So i went with the the server that seemed close to it thinking maybe it just had a name change..
    and waddyaknow. nao = mari haha
    OAO ye! I honestly didn't know that Nao was Mari until nexon led elves do G1
  • EternalHeroEternalHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited December 19, 2016
    I Lost a bet.
    LF> Server transfer item
  • AlliejaneAlliejane
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,155
    My neighbor at the time recommended mabi, and made me my profile. Put me on the Mari Server because that's what he was on ^^
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Mugenai
    Mugenai said:

mintiel
    mintiel said:

I was brought here against my will but I guess I'm okay with it in the end...
    You'll suffer with us and you'll like it
    I love to suffer
  • ErotsuErotsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    Yes
    mintielSherri
  • Firestar57Firestar57
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Joined in because when your 10 years old , you close your eyes and just choose something.

Sadly i ended up in here.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    was the most populated server back then... alexina didnt exist.
  • WorstnoobeverzWorstnoobeverz
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    @Erika Sorry if this is irrelevant, but is Erika a male name? or could there be other reason

• ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    edited December 29, 2016
    @Worstnoobeverz
    Nope, female name. I'm a lesbian. owo
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I chose Mari server due to a friend who had already chosen the server when he started playing the game. Plus since I was really into anime back then, I though Mari sounded Japanese. :P
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Myself and my friends all started/moved to Mari when we found out kind of randomly that another friend had been playing Mabi for years on Mari. He's since disowned us for "getting farther in a month than he had in 4 years" and quit, so now it's just us.

<.sarcasm> I'm so glad I unwittingly contributed to the Mari drama! <./sarcasm>
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I joined Mari because my brother chose that server when he began to play and we wanted to play together. :)
  • HaoHao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    randomly chose ;D
  • IdealsIdeals
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    Cause my childhood friends told me to, then they all quit within a few months.