Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Flight expansion

NilremNilrem
Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J6p

Are you ready to fly in Tir and Dunby and actually have decent line of sight in those locations?
[Deleted User]AtaraxizCrimsọnClovis15VimiHiroki05
  1. Are you ready?!56 votes
    1. Yes
       70% (39 votes)
    2. Yes
       9% (5 votes)
    3. Maybe
       21% (12 votes)

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    About friggen time.
    [Deleted User]
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Aerial traffic in Tir, woot!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    So can we expect VIP revamp and the moongate book next?
    courtneyybadnewsbarrett
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    WOOOH!
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Gaea wrote: »

we can only hope and pray for those. If we do get the VIP upgrade, I may consider getting that over normal premium.
    Crimsọn
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    There's a distinct lack of background terrain in the early maps so the view from up there is going to be very boring. Still excited though.
    GretaAtaraxizPolicroma[Deleted User]pawcalypseImaizumi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    There's a distinct lack of background terrain in the early maps so the view from up there is going to be very boring. Still excited though.

It will make traveling a bit faster for some areas. Some is the key word. Kek.
    Ataraxiz
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320

I hope they'll add rendered lands to the white empty land masses outside the boundaries of the map similar to that in corrib valley, looking at tir. D:
    [Deleted User]
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited September 6, 2017
    I would imagine they did modify scenery as part of adding this, or else something like this would've been done many years ago (but I could easily be wrong).
    [Deleted User]pawcalypse
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    I would imagine they did modify scenery as part of adding this, or else something like this would've been done many years ago (but I could easily be wrong).

I think we'll have to wait for the stream for this info .o. Maybe someone should ask during it?
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited September 6, 2017
    I like that they also mentioned there will be upcoming events and not just more gachas alone
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited September 6, 2017
    Time to spam Dunbarton with millions of hot air balloons! \o/ (Let's see if they have the foresight for that. Actually, did they ever fix that? I need to test it now.)

EDIT: Figures they didn't. WOOOO!
    Ataraxiz[Deleted User]CrimsọnGreta
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Sai wrote: »
    Time to spam Dunbarton with millions of hot air balloons! \o/ (Let's see if they have the foresight for that. Actually, did they ever fix that? I need to test it now.)

To be honest Im gonna do this with my guild on the market channel one day LOL.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400

Yes! Make it happen! Hot air balloons everywhere! Over nine thousand of them!
    Ataraxiz
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    So from the stream its apparent we can fly in Tir, Dugald, Dunbarton and Gairech. They also filled in the white voids with a little scenery and extended the view distances.
    IyasenuNaomii66AtaraxizHiroki05pawcalypseImaizumiKingEphy
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    So from the stream its apparent we can fly in Tir, Dugald, Dunbarton and Gairech. They also filled in the white voids with a little scenery and extended the view distances.

Super excited to see this ingame!!!
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Oh lord...lol
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Oh god. This is Amazing. My body is ready for this >:)
    Ataraxiz
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I wish they would make a flight accessible area in the game like a floating castle or some sort of platform where players can hang around or venture into a new dungeon, mission or whatever.
    AtaraxizbadnewsbarrettHiroki05KingEphy
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    I wish they would make a flight accessible area in the game like a floating castle or some sort of platform where players can hang around or venture into a new dungeon, mission or whatever.

Agreed. Something like SAO's floating castle would be amazing.