Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So I'm curious about the renown shenanigans.

LleuadLleuad
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
in General Chat
Let's be honest here, you've all seen it and probably wondered it too. Some others probably already know the meaning.

But I'm curious about the "unknown" renown requirement and the "watch the NPCs perform" requirement. Where -do- the NPCs perform in festia? at what time? why? And what is the unknown?

Any ideas? they would be welcome.
SplatulatedCrimsọnYukiKitsune

Comments

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I don't have those requirements. Perhaps it depends on who you've got under your Renown tab? I've got Nele, Yvona, and Briana, but they're mostly play music, listen to others play music, join jam sessions, play music for 1 minute with 300 notes, etc. o3o
  • LleuadLleuad
    Yeah, Briana's requirements are the ones I just mentioned, along other, to be honest more simple ones. However, curiousity strikes back. With a vengeance.

Everyone has those renown tab NPCs.
  • Vlncent11Vlncent11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Lleuad
    Lleuad said:

Let's be honest here, you've all seen it and probably wondered it too. Some others probably already know the meaning.

But I'm curious about the "unknown" renown requirement and the "watch the NPCs perform" requirement. Where -do- the NPCs perform in festia? at what time? why? And what is the unknown?

Any ideas? they would be welcome.
    sadly i dont got a clue,im still figuring things out from this upadate.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Lleuad
    Lleuad said:

Yeah, Briana's requirements are the ones I just mentioned, along other, to be honest more simple ones. However, curiousity strikes back. With a vengeance.

Everyone has those renown tab NPCs.
    Ah, I wasn't sure if everyone had the same NPCs.
    Just looked at hers again and I'm guessing it's that music session that happens at 10pm? I'm not sure if that's Mabi time or Real time though.
  • TelmesTelmes
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    I saw them perform at the Festia stage once. However, I don't know what time they perform or how often.
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    edited December 16, 2016
    NPC's perform on the Festia Stage between 5PM-6PM and 9PM-10PM at 10PM Erinn Time if there are 20+ players present.
    SapphiraMuseLleuadYukiKitsune
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Daraeus
    Daraeus said:

NPC's perform on the Festia Stage between 5PM-6PM and 9PM-10PM at 10PM Erinn Time if there are 20+ players present.
    And good luck with the 20 players requirement, you're going to need it.
  • RuzukiRuzuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    What about the unknown requirement? Anyone figure that out?
  • LleuadLleuad
    Daraeus
    Daraeus said:

yeah I thought that was the case... At least it's properly explained.

Thank you for the reply. so that leaves the unknown requirement to be explained and/or understand.