Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How big is bard's bag ?

TimedTimed
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
No not the storage size
But the item size.

Comments

• AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Probably 4x3
  • DaraeusDaraeus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,135
    It's 2x1.
    KryoBlissfulkillSapphiraMusexlWafflesFlorist암호SaiAbyss
  • TimedTimed
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    ... i need that bag in my life. Thanks daraeus
  • Vlncent11Vlncent11
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Timed
    Timed said:

No not the storage size
    But the item size.
    oi a bard bag..where can i get this?
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    A bag that holds scrolls and instruments?

Sounds useful.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Vlncent11
    Vlncent11 said:

Timed
    Timed said:

No not the storage size
    But the item size.
    oi a bard bag..where can i get this?
    from completing the music appreciation campaign. It's one of the rewards for completing the book.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J1s
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Thank you Daraeus, I was wondering the size too.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    is theretime to get this for those of us with no internet access for a week due to x-mas celebrations?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    will this bag be able to hold scores?
  • FloristFlorist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Bards bag is similar to Alchemy/Shyllien/Hillwen bags, I suppose?
  • KttyKtty
    edited December 17, 2016
    Splatulated

is theretime to get this for those of us with no internet access for a week due to x-mas celebrations?
    It requires 10 days to complete the book (there are 10 daily quests to do) and the event runs until Jan 3rd. as that is the day they do the server reset, I would assume it ends at 7am PST on the 3rd.

EDIT: apparently you can do more than one on irl weekend. On the weekend another button 'Additional Requests' shows up. So less than 10 days to complete it.
  • MissLalaMissLala
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Splatulated

It requires 10 days to complete the book (there are 10 daily quests to do) and the event runs until Jan 3rd. as that is the day they do the server reset, I would assume it ends at 7am PST on the 3rd.

EDIT: apparently you can do more than one on irl weekend. On the weekend another button 'Additional Requests' shows up. So less than 10 days to complete it.
    Oh thanks for the info on the extra request ! And a small bag with a lot of space for music stuff win win..
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Splatulated

well the 3rd...

no way im gonna be able to finish it then :c i think best case scenario with double pages on weekends is 9/10 pages
  • KttyKtty
    @Splatulated As long as you can start on Monday the 26th at the latest and can do it everyday you should be able to complete it. Would hate to see someone miss out due to lack of internet. I've missed a few in the past from the same thing and it makes me want to cry :C
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    edited December 17, 2016
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

@Splatulated As long as you can start on Monday the 26th at the latest and can do it everyday you should be able to complete it. Would hate to see someone miss out due to lack of internet. I've missed a few in the past from the same thing and it makes me want to cry :C
    im with family from 20th and every year i stay till a few days after the 1st so earliest i could be back is 2nd and latest the 5th cuz i have another semester of college to do and it starts that week
  • KttyKtty
    Splatulated

im with family from 20th and every year i stay till a few days after the 1st so earliest i could be back is 2nd and latest the 5th cuz i have another semester of college to do and it starts that week
    Ouch... It's possible but will be close as to whether you can complete it and get the rewards or not. I hope you manage to get it!!!
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

Splatulated

Ouch... It's possible but will be close as to whether you can complete it and get the rewards or not. I hope you manage to get it!!!
    its impossible

my only hope is an extension

• RaimondoRaimondo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Anyone know? I'm eager to get one for my instruments and clear-up of pet-space.
    An I'm talking about the bag size itself. Gotta know if I have to get rid of any bag I currently have.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    1x2 Horizontally I believe.
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    Negumiko
    Negumiko said:

will this bag be able to hold scores?
    The bag will hold score scrolls and instruments.