Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

new bingo roulette event

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited September 7, 2017 in General Chat
I used to like this event but the new version is so lame...
badnewsbarrettcourtneyy

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    It's only been a few hours but I hate this event. I spin the same number 4 times already. It looks like it's always stops around the same place. Of course, didn't complete a single line at all yet. It's so dependent on your luck.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    The rewards are the lamest I've seen from this event yet.
    It isn't worth the electricity I'd be wasting to stay logged on, and AFK to bother doing.
    badnewsbarrettImaizumiVimicourtneyy
  • ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    I don't know how somebody can fill more than 1 or 2 carts until the end of the event! I can't be log in 24 hours a day 20 day long!!!!!!!!!!! It's awful :(
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited September 7, 2017
    First the Homestead Candy Fishing event gets the axe, now we can't even grind for the bingo coins... -sigh-

These events just get more and more disappointing every year. :/
    badnewsbarrettFweepgreHiroki05ImaizumiCrimsọnRaishiiSherriVimiAelland 5 others.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I like the doll bag reward but I'm not even bothering with the event either tbh, I hate that they took out getting extra coins from monsters so instead you have to just AFK for them. And the other rewards - the gems and stuff - those things aren't worth it either.

And the other event we'll be getting later this month is a login event for the balloon pony, too. You'll probably have to stay on for a half hour to get the stuff for it >.> No thanks.
    courtneyy
  • NarisveirNarisveir
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    Acorn's don't auto stack apparently.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Too much complaining...

Qe6XueU.png

I feel okay with this event. *shrugs*
    AtaraxizSherriNegumiko
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited September 7, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Too much complaining...

tumblr_nv0xrfW7oW1upf7w9o1_400.gif

Now, you'll get stuck with like 3 numbers left later on
    courtneyy
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ellisya wrote: »
    Too much complaining...

tumblr_nv0xrfW7oW1upf7w9o1_400.gif

R00d.
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Too much complaining...

Qe6XueU.png

You're very lucky...I've had the spinner land on the same number 3 times in a row.
    I have a Bento box now, but only 6 spots on the bingo board.
    Question about the Bento Box; It it better to save them to give to the Squirrel doll bag or just use them? I'm confused with the description it gives.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I still don't know how to rate this event as this is my first bingo-like event, but it seems I'm quite lucky to have a few good ones in there. Gotta see how it will end, as I can easily see myself without the stupid bear doll.

lOOtSDl.jpg
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    What upsets me most is I was really in high hopes for the event, but taking away the monster dropped coins means that many people will be stuck with the same board for the entire event, without finishing it once.

And you want us to finish 3 boards to guarantee the squirrel bag? The only reason this is going to get past notice is because I don't think most people want the bag, but there's going to be some who do, and can't get it, because you took out the only thing that makes this a non-AFK event.
    badnewsbarrettAtaraxizLiberateImaizumiRaishiiSherriSphyra21courtneyyBuffalos
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    And the other event we'll be getting later this month is a login event for the balloon pony, too.

They specifically said during the Livestream that each day would be treated as a 24-Hour Hot-Time, and all you'd have do was login 12 times.

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    And the other event we'll be getting later this month is a login event for the balloon pony, too.

They specifically said during the Livestream that each day would be treated as a 24-Hour Hot-Time, and all you'd have do was login 12 times.

Ah thank you for telling me, I didn't hear that part so I figured it'd be like some events where you have to wait a certain time before you could get your carrot.
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    lidiya wrote: »
    The rewards are the lamest I've seen from this event yet.
    It isn't worth the electricity I'd be wasting to stay logged on, and AFK to bother doing.

You must have a terrible energy efficient computer.

Anyways this event is meh at best but I dont think its the absolute devil like some people are saying
    venture-bros-34.gif
    Vimi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The removal of coin drops from monsters severely hampers this event.

I'm not happy with this renewed version.
    Sphyra21courtneyy
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Wheeere IS that bingo button?
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited September 7, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »
    Wheeere IS that bingo button?

You have to explicitly ask Joe for your first Bingo Board, the quest doesn't award it. Also you can destroy the board and get fresh ones once a day (if you so wish), it would seem. Filling the board only gives you a guaranteed ticket - of which three are needed - whereas filling a row/column has a chance of giving you a ticket, meaning that filling a full-board isn't necessarily-required to get the Doll Bag.
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    I mean... I'm happy to get a smaller doll bag. Means I can retire my Ruari for one that takes up less room with the same amount of space.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    The bingo board is an item in my inventory?

That's gonna be a tough search.