Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are you kidding me.... you suck!

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Help
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Samhain_Event#Strange_Occurrences

The dungeon consists of a single floor with seven rooms, Mimics, Bats, and Gray Town Rats. The boss is a Black Succubus

I just died to a skeleton in room 6 due to multi aggro

respawning dungeon entrance takes you out of the rp

now i have go all way back to bangor and then from there back to dungeon and do this yet again

doesnt help that the npc you play as is soo slow and only has smash and windmill like come on

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 31, 2016
    That dungeon wasn't hard. You just need to use basic combat skills. Smash, defense, counter, windmill...windmill being your most powerful skill with that character. You remember using those skills right? Smash when they have defense up? Windmill when they are in counter? :P

-pat pat-
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    edited December 31, 2016
    Gaea said:

That dungeon wasn't hard. You just need to use basic combat skills. Smash, defense, counter, windmill...windmill being your most powerful skill with that character. You remember using those skills right? Smash when they have defense up? Windmill when they are in counter? :P

-pat pat-
    no i dont because ive only ever used lightningbolt icebolt firebolt fireball thunder icespear and hide
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    at this pace you are probably gonna finish next year , am i right, am i right?
    Crimsọn
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    I dont even trust the wiki anymore

1st skeletons weren't on the enemy list now skeleton wolfs

http://i.imgur.com/t9jlX2m.png
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    The Shenon RP can be a little vexing I can vouch for that. Just keep trying (and remember to level up the skills to become a little more strong)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Omg are you guys serious?

Well to be honest I am master of close combat. I consider it one of the most basic talents.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I died too because of skeletons. But it appears the enemies are random each time you enter so when the dungeon dont happen to spawn skeleton, it is a breeze lol
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Take advantage of his crisis escape next time you aggro a bunch. And just use caution. It's easy to get used to being OP all the time so something like this can take an extra try or two
  • JakimoJakimo
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I know that RP can be a bit challenging, but I agree with just keeping in mind the basics of Close Combat. (Windmill, Smash, Counter) being the ones I used the mess out of since the mobs still do hurt with defense up.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    why cant i continue with this thing and start doing the quest that reward H coins ?

nothing happens when i try follow steps for this

Unwelcomed Guests[edit]
    Kristell.png Name Unwelcomed Guests NPC Kristell
    Shenon
    Information
    I have something important to explain about what happened before. Could you come find me as soon as possible?
    -Kristell

Instruction
    Talk to Kristell
    Talk to Shenon
    You will be taken to an event map resembling Port Ceann.
    If you wish to leave, talk to Shenon and shake his hand.
    Talk to Shenon at the strange place
    Talk to Kristell
    The quest will automatically complete for 10,000 EXP and H Coin x1.

i just finished Return to Kristell[edit]
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @lethalvirus

Lmao
  • LiyenLiyen
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Is this thread serious? This game can't handhold you through everything.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited December 31, 2016
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited December 31, 2016
    I found the Shenon RP dreadfully easy. Didn't even notice he had crisis escape as an option in his skill set.. >.>

@Splatulated - I' guessing you don't have the quest yet so cannot follow the steps until you do. Need to complete Movement 1 before you can move on to movement 2. Try relogging or changing channels to see if it shows up otherwise you will need to talk to Caravan Joe to start the second movement.
    KingEphy