Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

can i cross magic with music?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Help
or will it ruin my character ?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    This is Mabinogi. Why would it "ruin" your character? You can do whatever you feel like. Why do you think we all love it so much?! Besides all the super cute outfits that is.
    KingEphy
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    edited December 31, 2016
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

This is Mabinogi. Why would it "ruin" your character? You can do whatever you feel like. Why do you think we all love it so much?! Besides all the super cute outfits that is.
    cuz training things makes it harder to train other things

also dex weakens the damage output of magic or does int weaken music output ?
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Dive in to the never ending possibilities of fun and torture. Enjoy it
    KingEphy
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited December 31, 2016
    nope. you won't get weaker from increasing any stat or skill. the problem is combat power, which some skills require for training. They require you to fight enemies with a certain level of strength relative to your own so you have to consider how strong you become when training those skills. However, music has relatively little impact of combat power and dex boarders on having no impact at all.
  • KttyKtty
    If CP is what your worried about like @Meridis said, there are many enchants that can be put on gear to lower your CP for those skills that have CP based requirements. The recent gacha even added a bunch of 'abysmal' enchanted items into the marketplace. The one before that also had many -CP modifying enchants too.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Ktty
    Ktty said:

If CP is what your worried about like @Meridis said, there are many enchants that can be put on gear to lower your CP for those skills that have CP based requirements. The recent gacha even added a bunch of 'abysmal' enchanted items into the marketplace. The one before that also had many -CP modifying enchants too.
    dont these items go for 100+mill alone
    i dont even have 500k
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I don't think music adds much cp besides stat cp iirc. If you're worried about cp then just try to clear the skills you care about first relating to cp before doing others. Also raccoon cub -cp enchants aren't as expensive by the time you really care about them as you're probably more capable of earning the mil figures at that point.
  • KttyKtty
    Splatulated

dont these items go for 100+mill alone
    i dont even have 500k
    All of the recent ones are going extremely cheap on Tarlach as the gacha dumped a lot of them to say the least. Here they became extremely common. I've even seen some just dropped on the ground. Though I can't speak for the price of them or how common they became on other servers.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited December 31, 2016
    The only -cp items that are still expensive are the accessories outside that wizard suits with racoon, or jackal are usually cheap
    Then this last gacha also dumped quite a few weapons out too.

Imaizumi also has a point by the time you actually need those enchants you are already quite capable, and able to earn gold at a decent rate. So in all truth don't worry too much, and play how you want ;)
    Also if worst comes to worst you can always use skill refund potions to reset skills to F, and just re-level them when you want as they retain all the training they had.