Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forgotten Mage Gems locations

BlazewitchBlazewitch
Mabinogi Rep: 870
in Help
So I know the wiki said that you got them from advanced hardmode alby, but that was before the dungeon revamp. Can anyone who has recently received one tell me where you got it? I don't mind running dungeons again and again, but I would like to know that the Gem is actually there before grinding.
  1. Where did you find one6 votes
    1. Alby Basic
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Alby Normal
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Alby int.
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Alby advanced
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Alby hardmode
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Alby hardmode advanced
       100% (6 votes)

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 28, 2016
    I remember finding one in Alby ADV Hardmode because I was helping a friend get celtic materials.

I believe Hard mode shadow missions drop them too.

CORRECTION: The Gems drop in Elite difficulty missions, not hard, thanks for correction @Harukari
  • BlazewitchBlazewitch
    Hmm, alright.

So that means I need mangled passes and restore them... *mumble mumble*
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Korore
    Korore said:

I remember finding one in Alby ADV Hardmode because I was helping a friend get celtic materials.

Hm, I don't think they drop from hard mode shadow missions. Never seen one drop.
    I think they only drop in Elite shadow missions.
    Korore
  • KororeKorore
    Harukari
    Harukari said:

Korore
    Korore said:

Hm, I don't think they drop from hard mode shadow missions. Never seen one drop.
    I think they only drop in Elite shadow missions.
    Oh jeez I meant elite haha!! Thanks for correcting!
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    edited December 28, 2016
    i think i got one from a dungeon before the revamp but all other ones i got were from elite sms
    not a particular sm either just random ones
  • BlazewitchBlazewitch
    bump.

Also does anyone know the best way to get elite passes, because paying 100k+ to run an adv hardmode for a small chance seems a little punishing to me.
  • KororeKorore
    The most efficient way I think would be running the Conflict! mission, as that one seems to go very quickly and award a nice amount of gold as well.

But if you can't get 2-3 others to join you, find a mission you can clear very fast on your own and spam that one.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    if you have a partner that gives those gift boxes elite passes come from there as well
    like butler, maid etc
  • BlazewitchBlazewitch
    Hmm, alright.. Thanks <3
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    edited January 2, 2017
    Elite passes are obtainable by opening baltane supply boxes too ... there is a small chance to get a random pass but you dont have to do anyhting hard to get one !!!
  • BlazewitchBlazewitch
    Thats a good idea, thanks