Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attempting to return (again)

IridologistIridologist
Mabinogi Rep: 855
edited September 9, 2017 in Mari Chat
I am looking for a guild or people to actually make this game fun for me again. I know it was fun when I found the right group of people. You can contact me in-game @ Iridology or I think that's how it's spelled. I remember replacing the I with a lowercase L.
Ataraxiz

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited September 18, 2017
    Hello there. I believe I tried to contact you once but I'll resend my Friend Request.

I help my husband host a guild called Electrolytes on the Mari server. We're a highly active and flourishing guild who runs Daily Events, and we will be setting up yearly, seasonal, and many more events in the near future. Last night we peaked at a whopping 19 members online in the game, and 25 on the Discord. We had a good amount of people in call as well, chilling out to music. For anymore information that you'd like to see, you can contact me or Zurcishere. I'll link the recruitment thread below. Thanks!

Recruitment Thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1

If you do not get my request, add me at Ataraxiz ingame. Thanks!
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited September 10, 2017
    Feel free to check out Rosevane. We are a highly active guild with members available every day to help with events and missions. Many of us are veteran players with at least 8 years experience with the game so we can help you with any questions you might have. We are in the process of replacing inactive members in our guild so we would love to invite you to join us. We will be getting involved with promotions through social media and specific organizations really soon to help us grow the guild and find even more fun people. Sadly there's some people spreading some awful rumors about us to deter people from joining, but not to worry its all fake to prevent us from getting friends (pretty mean huh)?

We focus on the positive things in the game like working together to do missions and events and sometimes even take screenshots together doing silly stuff. Our guild stone is in Tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill if you want to apply. I am currently working to recruit people while our leader is Loreyna if you have any questions please send her a note in game. We are active at night because of jobs though. Hope to see you in game soon.
  • MoonsieMoonsie
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I'm totally down to clown if you want a buddy to do fun things with!
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    This person is actually ready to join my guild. If you decide to join us too, you'll be guildies x3

@Moonsie
  • IridologistIridologist
    edited September 14, 2017
    -removed-

I actually have alternate characters. I'm trying to find male clothes at the moment before I start up another character that I (might) permanently play.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    -removed-

Do you have any particular outfits you are looking for? I think I have extra korean set on a pet for human/elf. Not sure what else I might have extra.
  • IridologistIridologist
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Do you have any particular outfits you are looking for? I think I have extra korean set on a pet for human/elf. Not sure what rlse I might have extra.

Looking for clothes that make my male character look half-naked. Boxers... swimsuits, etc.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Ah I might have something in dressing room. I'll check tomorrow and mail you if I find anything. I think I mostly have things from watermellon event but not sure if you can trade or not.
  • IridologistIridologist
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Ah I might have something in dressing room. I'll check tomorrow and mail you if I find anything. I think I mostly have things from watermellon event but not sure if you can trade or not.

Alrighty tighty.
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited September 12, 2017
    Looking for clothes that make my male character look half-naked. Boxers... swimsuits, etc.

I've got some really cute male shorts (I say shorts, but they're like.. uhh "speedos" / boxers / swim suits) that I'm not using that I've just gathered I can throw ya. xD
  • IridologistIridologist
    Scavern wrote: »

I've got some really cute male shorts (I say shorts, but they're like.. uhh "speedos" / boxers / swim suits) that I'm not using that I've just gathered I can throw ya. xD

Oh, cool! I'm online right now, are you?
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    Scavern wrote:

I am! Would you like to meet somewhere or should I mail them to you? O: Whichever works for you! (I have way too much stuff due to hoarding for friends and new players)
  • IridologistIridologist
    Scavern wrote: »
    Scavern wrote:

I am! Would you like to meet somewhere or should I mail them to you? O: Whichever works for you! (I have way too much stuff due to hoarding for friends and new players)

Dunbarton CH. 2?
    Scavern
  • FlurFlur
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,420
    J>guild (^:
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited September 15, 2017
    So Im really confused why people quoting me was deleted when it was me responding to the original poster about them looking for item? Sounds like people falsely reported responses I made that had no harassment once so ever it was simply converstation between me and the OP. Kinda sounds like someone is upset I even tried to talk to their friend but I have screenshots of what was deleted and hope these people stop with hostility already.

@Moonsie your welcome to check out my guild Rosevane ^^ We have an awesome group of supportive friends who are willing to help with everything from missions to personal goals. We do not allow bullying in the guild and provide people with a safe and supportive place to be. Our recruitment thread is on Mari server if you want to check us out. We like to hang out on ch1 since its relatively drama free and pretty peaceful <3