Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⚡{SEE NEW POST UNDER NAO} Electrolytes Guild⚡

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited September 18, 2017
    Events will continue as per usual. We plan to make a tribute to those in the current storms by putting on a special event, to which everyone is invited. Please note me for more details.

I will not be home until late, so please message Zurcishere to attend tonight's Electrolytes Daily Event.

I hope to see everyone soon, and I hope you are all safe!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    9/9/17 - Electrolytes Daily Event: SMs

Last night we enjoyed some SMs with the group. Everyone did a great job. Wish I could have come along but I got spit out when the SM began lol. We had an amazing turn outwith attendance for the banquet. At least 7 people attended the banquet with us, and we had 19 members online, which astonishes me over all. Thank you so much to those who attended ♥!

We will be getting back into the habit of events, and later this week we may host an event in the name of those who are dealing with the devastating hurricanes. I hope everyone is safe and can return to their normal lives as soon as possible! We will see you guys soon, have a good afternoon!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

Today we recruited another member, and we recruited two others yesterday. Electrolytes is expanding quickly and we are becoming even more vast in diversity. We're quickly reaching 50 members, all active except a few who have notified us as to why they are not able to get online.

Situations happen, and life is more important than Mabinogi :3 We understand if you cannot be around at all times ^~^

A meeting will be held sometime this week, probably Saturday before the banquet to cover new material and get opinions from the newer half of the group. I can't wait to expose the new information ^~^!! Truly exciting things ahead!!

I hope all hurricane victims are safe and sound. I know my area is still getting hit pretty hard. Jose is also coming down the line and is predicted to be a category 2. Let's all try to stay safe in this horrible time!

Tomorrow we will try to host some events. I will update you guys on those asap :3 Thanks for your time!!
    EastSea
  • FlurFlur
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,420
    J>
    EastSea
  • HurroHurro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Took a five month break from mabi and noticed half my group MIA , I'm interested in joining if you're still recruiting . I'll PM my IGN for reasons lol
    EastSea
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    edited September 24, 2017
    It looks like Ata has had some trouble being able to post here, and our leader has asked me to take over since I'm just now having the spare to to attend meetings and such. I will not be taking Ata's spot as officer, but I will be posting here daily to update you with event and other information. We're unsure when her return will be, but stay tuned. She'll be back soon!

As for events and our upcoming Guild AFK Spot, that information will be updated tomorrow. Be sure to keep checking here for such notices.

Let's hope Ata is okay and that the wait for her official return will come swiftly.

Thank you guys!

PS: If you are interested in joining, please note Zurcishere. Zurcishere's ID for Discord is Cruz#3129.
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Events have been pushed off until tomorrow. Our leader has some real life stuff to attend too so he decided it was best to wait another day before we begin. New information about events will be posted tomorrow.
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Sorry for the late updates, life has it's way of coming between me and Mabinogi.

Earlier this week, Surrept had a some guild-invited Dungeon spam. This included Hard Mode Dungeons. Last night we ran a dungeon as an event.

Electrolytes has been an ever-growing guild for quite sometime now. Even in Ata's absence, we want this to keep coming. Last night we accepted a new potential member into our Discord. I hope you find the guild to be warm and loving. They're quite the friendly group.

If you're interested in joining us at the Banquet tonight, we will be attending on Ch5 at 10PM EST, 9PM CST, 7PM PST. I hope you join us for some fun!
  • Kyokun23Kyokun23
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Hello~

I was recently contacted by someone about joining in on your guild and sent in an app and even noted the head peeps, I just wanted to check in here on the forums to see if they got my message/app :o
  • EastSeaEastSea
    edited October 23, 2017
    @Kyokun23

I apologise for the delay. We've had our leader check their notes and he has not received any notes or any applications from you at all (this is checked everyday and this sounds like a glitch in the system). Please try re-applying and we will try to resolve this best we can.

Thank you!

In another case, we have had a guild-wide contest circled around gaining GP. The top three who have turned in the most GP by Midnight PST will receive prizes to thank them for their hard work. Thank you to the participants and please remember to turn in your GP by midnight!

Tonight the guild has been renewed and we have accomplished our last GP related goal and created our guild robes!
    unknown.png
    Leader, Zurcishere, placing the new stone.

unknown.png
    Leader, Zurcishere, modelling the new guild robe!

Greta
  • FurryFurry
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Hola Amigos! I got the new guild robe and it's pretty cool looking :3
    coooooool.PNG

I'm having a blast on discord and in-game :3! Come to the dark side we have cookies!
    EastSeaGreta
  • EastSeaEastSea
    guild_stone.PNG
    Furry, Robe, and Stone

Now that Electrolytes is a fully upgraded guild, they will be hosting holiday events over the next 3 months. The events include:

- Musical Scare: Trick or Treat
    - Thanksgiving Feast
    - Christmas Classic: Secret Santa
    - Holiday Screenshot Contest

All events other than Thanksgiving Feast are Guild-Members only.

Musical Scare will begin in the Guild Hall at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST on November 1st.

Thanksgiving Feast will begin in the Guild Homestead at 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST on November 25th.

The Secret Santa event ends on Christmas day. Be sure to mail your gifts to Electrosanta before then to have him deliver your gifts.

The Holiday Screenshot Contest ends January 3rd. Be sure to post your pictures before then!

Come and get electrified with Electrolytes! Don't miss out on the shocking amounts of fun!
    Ricefarmer
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    I'm wondering when your peak member playing hours are as I am playing from GMT +630. Also, if I join I'd come as a package with my sister who is playing from CST.

IGN is Valecortez.
  • EastSeaEastSea
    edited November 4, 2017
    I am unsure what time we would be most active for you, however, for your sister that would be about 8pm - 12pm. The majority of people in the guild are in their late teens or in adulthood so some have work and school. Night time would be your best bet for anyone in America, Canada, or South America. Sadly, for those in Europe this starts about 12pm-4am.

In order to get more details, please contact our leader Zurcishere. His Discord is Cruz#3129.

@ArchdukeValeCortez

• Kei_ArtsuikuKei_Artsuiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Haven't posted here in awhile due to school work as @EastSea has said about us being busy with school and work. But I'd just like to say.... BORK! :* and also... BORK BORK! (Also dis guild guud, guud fo yo' soul bro :3)
    EastSea
  • EastSeaEastSea
    edited November 5, 2017
    @Kei_Artsuiku
    pets

Last night, Electrolytes was pulsing with activity. 15+ people were online and attending the banquet with each other. Electrolytes dominated the scene, as they played dead in front of a "RIP ELECTROLYTES" sign. A short video of the scene will be uploaded on YouTube later this evening.

ded2.JPG
    RIP Electrolytes

Events are getting closer, and as we get closer to the introduction of the new generation and talent, we are continuously gaining more members. Electrolytes has gained 17 members since October 1st! Welcome all new members, we're excited to see you here!

Remember to sign up for Electrolytes's guild events and finish the new application survey.
    Kei_Artsuiku
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Electrolytes has closed Recruitment as of yesterday afternoon. We have gained far too many members since October 1st and would like to allow the guild to make the proper adjustments. Thank you.
  • AriettaArietta
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hello, EastSea.

I'm aware you are not actively recruiting new members for Electrolytes, but I want to express my interest in your guild. Please do let us know when you begin recruiting again. I haven't been active in-game for a couple years, so I have no active friends, and this seems to be one of the most active guilds at this time.

If you'd like, at any time, please contact me at IGN Ikaxaa.
  • EastSeaEastSea
    edited November 23, 2017
    @Arietta

Our guild leader should have left you a note, to which we have not received a reply.

Please add our leader on Discord at Cruz#3129.

Thank you for your interest in Electrolytes!
  • Kei_ArtsuikuKei_Artsuiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    @EastSea YAY, A BOOP AND A PAP MAKE A PUPPER HAPP :D