Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Got nothing for completing Campain ledger

WingWing
Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
in Help
I finally finished the Campaign ledger today and I click on the receive reward in the book and nothing happened. It says I got the reward yet I didn't. Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I doing something incorrectly>.<

Comments

• AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    All you have to do is to talk to the event NPC again to get your rewards...
  • WingWing
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
    Thank you...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I did it too. XD

Everyone's so used to it being automatic.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    AndrewGR
    AndrewGR said:

All you have to do is to talk to the event NPC again to get your rewards...
    you also have to hit complete on the quest in quest tab after
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    and got NOTHING. It says until the 3rd, and even with PT hours I got it done on time. :|
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    You need to click "Get reward" in the ledger and then click to the musical Q NPC lady.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Talk with NPC again after you complete the book.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH why. Thank you. >_<
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Don't worry, a lot of people didn't realize this too. It took a few moments of freak out for me until I opened the book again and read the first page. I felt like a bit of a derp. XD
    Greta