Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ways to clear room quickly?

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
edited January 1, 2017 in Help
I randomly partied with some OP-ish players during the early days of the musical dungeon to learn how the dungeon works, and they clear a room within seconds. It looks like some kind of lightning attack, I don't really know. So, I am wondering what's the best way to clear a room, for an early-game player like me? So that grinding easy dungeons can take shorter time. Right now, my only method of attacking multiple monsters are windmill and if they are not in range I have to 1vs1 all of them which takes so much time... Prefer no magic since I don't want to re-rank that as it cost too much AP.

Comments

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited January 1, 2017
    ppl clear rooms pretty fast with shooting rush, bullet storm and regular gunner attacks, about that "kind of lightning attack", do you mean lightning rod?, anyway, if you want to clear rooms fast you have to spend a lot of aps to get every single stat point needed, there is no choice this days specially after the dungeon revamp, pet aoe is not very effective anymore.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Might be lightning rod, idk because I dont have lightning rod yet lol I just need to clear easy dungeons so I don't think I need high stats. That's good cause I'm training gunner now so Im heading in the right direction O3O but for bullet storm it's kinda hard to aim or might just be coz it's still low rank?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Use Ninja talent.