Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi.Nexon.net redirects to site maintenance

IcedrakeIcedrake
Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
in Town Square
This is what pops up when I load the Mabi webpage.
Resize wrote:
1b161c71e7.png

Worth noting, I can still access the rest of the mabi page using the event notification links on the wiki

Comments

• RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Did you try clearing your cache?
    Icedrake[Deleted User]
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Its been so long since that actually fixed any problems I've had with Mabi and its related websites, I forgot that might work, and it did this time.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I had the same problem with the cache for the forum, but not the site. Sadly there was nothing on the site that reminded me t odo so, I had to wait until I remembered a past problem of the same type and come up with the solution myself.
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    I had to delete the affected links in my history, close and restart Firefox, then tried going to the site again and it started working properly. Might not work for you, but I hope it does, because that's seriously annoying.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    It just took me a half a day, @Hardmuscle . I was legitly wondering if there was just such a long forum maintenance to fix the botting issue. It wasn't that nice though, unfortunately.
    [Deleted User]
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 18, 2017
    The HTTPS is screwed up right now. For whatever reason

If you change your bookmarks to HTTP instead, this site will work again.
    I'm pretty sure this only affects webkit browsers that like to omit the protocol and malform urls for shortness.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 18, 2017
    The site's been working for days, if you didn't know.

There's just been nothing to talk about.

If you actually tried to visit this place, which would be befitting of someone your advanced age with your job description, you wouldn't be making stupid quips.