Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2016 Event Issue

ToonchuToonchu
Mabinogi Rep: 910
edited December 29, 2016 in Help
Hello, so I'm a relatively nooby player, and I when I died during both the dungeons for "Strange Occurence" and the Music Appreciation event, I accidentally revived outside of the dungeon, and I was wondering if there was a way for me to get the passes to get back into the dungeon? Thank you so much!

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    which dungeon in that quest? If it's the first one (the rp one) you speak to Sion with the keyword 'Shinon's note'. If it's for the second one you speak to Kristell with the keyword 'Kristell's pass'.
  • ToonchuToonchu
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Oh my god you're a life saver, thank you so much!
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    you're very welcome!!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited January 7, 2017
    If you're looking for more Music Dungeon passes, the red haired elf at the Bard Camp sells them.