Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Carrot Balloon Pony Event - Missed First Day

KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
edited September 22, 2017 in General Chat
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED A BALLOON PONY BUT THEN THAT "Get every day of the event and you get 2! ;P!!!" HIT ME SO HARD!!

I woke up, saw mabi was disconnected, tried to log in and it's like *server cannot be reached". Oh okay maintenance. I went to run errands, go to work, and then come home for it to be past midnight...AND I MISS THE FIRST DAYY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU BASTARDS....SWORDS.... I'm so maad.. I'm so bitter T^T. But that's okay, my fault, next time-zoes. I still love Mabinogi.

Yah know, it was just so dramatic to me that I just wanted to post. -3-/

Edit: Also I didn't know about this event 'til I came home. Just so ya knoww.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Cool story bro, post more.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited September 22, 2017
    Is that sarcasm?
    Or are you trying to beat the bot?
    (*whispers* or cuz I have 10 posts?)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    `1 balloon pony is easily possible, 2 is for those go getters.
    [Deleted User]Rukiya
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I missed the first day too sad face. Would have appreciated a warning for this event.
    But 1 free pet is still nice.
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    I wanted to be one of those go getters! I wanted 2 ponies! ughh NOOO.. it's impossible noww T_T

.......plus i just read that they're 6x10 invi, so now I'm even more envious. more space yay...I mean not yay because I missed the first day.
    (Apparently someone saw it stream with 6x10 invi. Not 100% sure about that though.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    I wanted to be one of those go getters! I wanted 2 ponies! ughh NOOO.. it's impossible noww T_T

.......plus i just read that they're 6x10 invi, so now I'm even more envious. more space yay...I mean not yay because I missed the first day.
    (Apparently someone saw it stream with 6x10 invi. Not 100% sure about that though.)

Welp better than nothing. -pat pat-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

he wanted both the ponies :P in fact he even said himself the he knows he can get a pony but he wanted 2 and can;t because he missed the day

as per the news post says - "Don't miss a day to be able to get TWO Balloon Ponies!"
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    attack of the carrots!
    [Deleted User]
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    so what happens if u miss the second day
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090

BOY DO I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the inv. spaces were 8x10. At least you can still get 1!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Cam I sell the other one
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Vitula wrote: »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the inv. spaces were 8x10. At least you can still get 1!
    Oh wow the pony has that big of an inventory space? I thought it would be small, like the free panda and rudolph thingy pet. This is awesome
  • KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    edited September 29, 2017

AHHHHH THAT'S EVEN WORSE. WHY NEXON, WHY MAINTENANCE, WHY DID I TIME EVERYTHING SO BADLY?! *FLAILS ARMS VIOLENTLY* \\\\TAT//
    *drool* maybe they'll give 1 day extension just cuz... you kno....um...for poor suckers that missed the first day like me!..... T^T....

Edit: All pets should just have 10x10 invi already, and and we should be able to buy something or earn something with a super hard questline ingame to be able to alter small inventories like 5x5 into 10x10! ;D (Excuse me, I'm delusional.)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »

No love for lettuce.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735

I just got it today and the inventory space is indeed 6x10, and not 8x10.

I thought it's a horse thingy sort of pet, I didn't know it is a reskin of the cloud pet. It has that on summon heal :3 I'm SO glad I didn't buy more nimbus since I only have 2, was thinking about it now that medals on sale. Now I got one for free (and hopefully one more) YAY. ONE OF THE BEST FREE PET EVER.
    Vitula
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Liesha Cichol uploaded a video about them!

Turns out they've got the same summon effect as a Nimbus, healing you and nearby party members for 150 HP, 30 Wounds and buffing your defense, protection and MP/SP recovery speed.
    They also desummon on death and revive upon summon.

But these Balloon Ponies actually gain stats from leveling up.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Seriously this is an awesome free pet. =D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 2, 2017
    Wow, apparently these Balloon Ponies are extremely useful and strong. They are good to Soul Link as well. Also they got Running Boost too and can fly.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Wonder if it'd be a good one to use that level to 200 potion on.