Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is 1091 AP enough ot max out the bard tab

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Help
if not Which skills should I rank 1st ?

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Battlefield Overture
    Composing/Musical Knowledge
    Vivace
    Lullaby

Are the ones I would say to be the most important.
    Cassa
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    :x and Endurance ... its not fun when your stamina is gone
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited January 2, 2017
    FayeKaiba
    FayeKaiba said:

Battlefield Overture
    Composing/Musical Knowledge
    Vivace
    Lullaby

Are the ones I would say to be the most important.
    forgot to mention that composing and musicl knowledge and playing instrument and march song were R1 already leaving me 1091 ap for rest fo skills (886 now i got 3 skills to rank 6 one to 9 and another to A)
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Mhm those are the skills that are most important to rank for bard (if you don't have enough AP for the full tree) But seeing as how you have some skills already maxed I would say rank the ones I mentioned above and continue from there :) (Also pro-tip Use a Tuan when ranking skills it helps with the EXP )
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    To be fair, since Composing and Musical Knowledge are ranked through books they should be treated separately. While they DO have and impact in the training of the other skills you could also ask friends with the appropiate ranks to make music scores for you.

As of songs it really depends on what your party needs/you personally need. Lullaby is the bread and butter of all bards, Battlefield O. for melee, Vivace for casters. If farming mats is your thing, then Harvest Song.

And don't forget Song. At least up to rank 4 so you can use buffs w/o changing to an instrument/mike.
    Cassa
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    edited January 2, 2017
    Assuming all of your Music Tab Skills are rank F, it would take 2026 AP to max out the entire tab with a rough average of 144 AP per skill, so you can work out how much you might still need if you've already ranked some skills up. I'd recommend getting Song to rank 4 so you can cut the cost of instrument repairs for the rest of your skill ranking.
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Incidentally, you can reach Grandmaster in the Music talent without having 1 in every single Music skill.