Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Transformation Medal Red Dragon

PoxiePoxie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
edited September 25, 2017 in Archived Bugs
Description of what occurred.

Today when clearing out my inventory I've notice I had a "Shamala's Transformation Medal" for a red dragon which I already had. After reading the description I notice it said I could trade it in for a transformation medal coupon if I already had the transformation. However, upon trying to redeem the coin nothing happens I attempted to relog, rebooted my computer and verify nothing was corrupted with my mabinogi files which lead me to the conclusion that this was either a bug or a mix up in the medal set up for Red dragon in the "Afternoon Tea Gachapon"

Sufficient evidence of the occurrence.

Video trying to redeem it

Screenshot of the description

liwqdcs.jpg

Description of what was expected.

That the Medal would rather be redeem for a transformation medal coupon or the Shamala's transformation Medal for red dragon in the afternoon tea gachapon be changed to a monster transformation Medal since it can't be redeemed

Reliable steps to recreate the issue.

1. Obtain Two red dragon Shamala Transformation Medals from the Afternoon Tea Gachapon

2. Use the first coin to obtain the red dragon as a transformation

3. Then use the the last red dragon coin to try redeem for a Transformation Medal

4. Nothing will Happen the coin will still be in the inventory

In-game name: Kymiraa

Server: Alexina

Comments

• FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    I can confirm that this is happening to other medals as well, it seems you can't exchange some if not all coupons as of the most recent patch.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the red dragon is a monster transformation so maybe monster medals can't be exchanged for coupons. I have never had problems exchanging npc medals for coupons. also monster medals from this gacha look like npc trans medals but before monster medals looked slightly different from the npc ones.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    This issue has been fixed. When using a duplicate monster medal, it should now say "You already have this form".