Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Music Quests

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
in Help
So I logged on today and used the wing that you get when you do to go to the Bard Camp. When I went to talk to the Cadet she says I've already helped everyone I can. Soooo...were we only allowed to help everyone twice or what? Because I enjoyed doing the quests, and am actually kind of bummed she's not letting me help anyone. :c

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Did you CC or relog before speaking to her? The once a day still applies and if you haven't relogged you will get that message same as if you tried to do the quest more than once in a day.
  • KryoKryo
    edited January 2, 2017
    I relogged for the day and received the Bard Camp Wing, I hadn't done the quest today.

edit: She doesn't seem to say what she normally says when you try to do more than one request.
    Although I could be remembering wrong.

"Amazing! You've fulfilled everyone's requests! There's no one left to help!
    Helping others must be your FORTE, am I right? Haha! Get it? Of course you do!
    Anyway, we really appreciate everything you've done for the campaign!"
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Shii said:

"Amazing! You've fulfilled everyone's requests! There's no one left to help!
    Helping others must be your FORTE, am I right? Haha! Get it? Of course you do!
    Anyway, we really appreciate everything you've done for the campaign!"
    Nope, that's not the same message. Maybe there is a max number of times that they can be done. We'll need to see if others get this same message after no longer being able to get new quests to know for sure.
  • KryoKryo
    edited January 2, 2017
    Ah, strange. I don't usually try to talk to her again unless she has that "More Requests" button. So :X My bad.

And yeah, hopefully someone else who has done one of these every day will post here on whether or not they can do anymore. :c

edit: Just sad because (I went back to the announcement) there's nothing about a limit.
  • KryoKryo
    bu-dump
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It seems this isn't one of those event that just goes on endlessly until the end date.

You help each NPC once to complete the campaign ledger, then afterwards, you can help each NPC one more time.
    And after that, you're all done.
    No one else needs any more help.

Weird that you'll keep receiving the Blue Wing of the Goddess to the Bard Camp, even though the girl won't have any more requests for you.
    At least you can feel accomplished that you did the event 110%
    (even if that means you can't get any more prizes even if you wanted to)
    Kryo
  • KryoKryo
    Thanks! Yeah, I was mostly just enjoying the AP5 and EXP you got from doing it x3 Although those instruments were cool, I only collected the black and white flashy ones. o3o
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    If you don't do the quest before the reset it will do that. The reset happens before the wing sadly. So you will still receive the wing regardless. Also, if you hold a quest and complete it later on...it counts for that day you complete it so it will not carry over and let you complete another.

I'm not sure if you had any that applied, but I hope this clears up any confusion.
    Kryo
  • KryoKryo
    Yeah, I knew that part, it's like the daily gathering quests in that aspect, I'm just sad I didn't get to do it one last time x3
  • PastafarianPastafarian
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited January 4, 2017
    Good news for you, @Shii. It's the morning of the 4th before the server reset and I did it one last time!

Alas, that still leaves my bard's book at 80% completion. *sniff* This event went by too quickly for we weekend warriors with family to visit.
  • KryoKryo
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I tried again last night to do the quests, but it does seem that once you've done it twice you were unable to do it more. But that's okay, I had fun with it and that's what matters :3 I hope they do something like that again.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Yeah, I had one friend who was at 90% and day of maintenance.....got the last page thankfully. It reset it seems at midnight PST. Sorry to hear your 80% completion. They should of had an extra quest for those who were close to finishing. Isn't really fair to people who were busy all season for family holiday. I had a lot of other friends who were only able to get half way done just to realize they wouldn't get done.

I was just glad one of them was able to snatch a bag that someone else was selling. Was expensive but worth it since they weren't going to complete the quest. Don't think I saw any others for sale.