Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Erinn Marching Band Box

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
The Erinn Marching Band is marching into Uladh and you don't want to miss their beautiful performance. Stop on by and grab your own Marching Band Pet with the new Erinn Marching Band Box! Check out what cute band mates are in this musical box.

00J6y-39529bf4-f49e-4a4d-86e7-4cd1e9c2c5a0.jpg

Erinn Marching Band Box

Sale Dates: Thursday, September 28 - Wednesday, October 11

rQVtqQH.png

Contents:
  • Band Monkey
  • Band Warp Imp
  • Band Floral Fairy
  • Band Alpaca
  • Band Conductor Sheep
  • Band Scooter
  • Band Golden Mare
  • Mir Dragon

Bundle Contents:
  • 3x Erinn Marching Band Box
  • 1x Glimmering Golden Supplement

00J6y-48215764-0cd2-4888-8f29-e429abec225d.png

Pet Adoption Medal

Sale Dates: Thursday, September 28 - Wednesday, October 11

ZsQemNO.png

Details:
  • Allows a pet to be put up for adoption, which allows it to be traded to other players. The medal itself cannot be traded.
  • A pet may only be traded 5 times.
  • The name MUST be changed after adoption.
  • The original name of the pet cannot be used again.
  • Cannot be used on limited duration pets.
  • The pet's inventory must be completely emptied before sealing.
  • The medal may only be used once, and will disappear once the pet is renamed and adopted.
  • Payment Limitations: This item can only be purchased with NX Prepaid.

2x Pet EXP Event

00J6y-4d316a4c-6d26-4fd6-917b-ae0c2edce8a3.jpg

To celebrate our new cuddly band members, we will be running a 2x Pet EXP event. This is your chance to make your Marching Band the strongest band in all of Erinn!

Event Dates: Thursday, September 28 - Wednesday, October 11

Details:
  • 2x Pet EXP

Peloi

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Is there such thing as a Erinn Gameday?
  • lucifernlucifern
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    how disappointing can mabi even get ?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 28, 2017
    lucifern wrote: »

What's disappointing? Pet gacha is probably one of most fair deals you can get from Nexon. With 15 dollars you have a chance to get 3 decent pets plus a potion that can level up any chosen pet to 200lvl. Oh and that potion is tradable, so if you don't want to use it - you can easily sell it for 8-10m. Most pets there cost around 5-15 dollars if you buy them separated in any other random sale. So i say that this sale is really worth it.
    PeloiNoireCatAellClovis15
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Oooh, I might get that bundle. It's not over-priced.
  • PeloiPeloi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    edited September 30, 2017
    Yeah, no dragon but got a Alpaca at last, now bring on a Partner sale, then I would be super happy, thank you.
    So open 12, got 1xmonkey, 2xwarp imps, 1xFloral fairy, 1xAlpaca, 2xsheep, 2xscooter, 3xmare, maybe I can trade my doubles for a dragon.
  • lucifernlucifern
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Greta wrote: »
    lucifern wrote: »

What's disappointing? Pet gacha is probably one of most fair deals you can get from Nexon. With 15 dollars you have a chance to get 3 decent pets plus a potion that can level up any chosen pet to 200lvl. Oh and that potion is tradable, so if you don't want to use it - you can easily sell it for 8-10m. Most pets there cost around 5-15 dollars if you buy them separated in any other random sale. So i say that this sale is really worth it.

the disappointment comes from the cold fried rice. well, mainly the lack of any new stuff within quite a while.
    cost wise surely the pet gatcha is worthy in quality and resell value. But do we buy the gatcha just to resell it and get gold ? there are more direct and cheaper ways. And afk events also give free pets... since i have sufficient pets already, is there any necessity to get a reskinned version of it just for collection (sure there are ppl who enjoy collecting, no offense :x). There are quite a few gatcha released on other servers with new stuff that we have not yet received and even if the rates are sad at least its new stuff we havent seen before rather than reskinned pets that will come out again and again once in a while.

The main disappointment comes from the "event" though
    sure its a good time to train your pet and divine link or.. maybe just do the gatcha and get a lvl 200 directly.
    Mabi was game that allows grind by choice. there will be ppl grinding but how about those who dont, ive been hoping every week for a new(?) and fun(?) event thats not about afk? a reward feels good when you actually work for it instead of just standing and waiting for it to fall into your hands. PLUS while we are having afk events for about a month and even more (after dan revamp). just a few days ago the chinese server (which is usually slowest in update) got pretty much all new stuff including a completely new event (thats not afk) from kr.
    at the mean time. out of all the possible events and sales that NA mabi could have chose to put on, it is a "pet exp x2 + reskinned pets". there should be better options on the event at least :T
    sorry for the wierd way i speak :x

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    A few years ago, I would have killed for that monkey.
    The pet I wanted the most was an organ grinder's monkey with a beggar's cup. But that is close enough to the dream.

Too bad I don't got the NX or gold anymore.
  • NoireCatNoireCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    this is probably one of the best gachas ive seen in a while! i always need more pets, and its not overpriced
    PeloiGretaLeinei
  • WoolyCrochetWoolyCrochet
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Definitelly going for the bundle, none of the pets are bad to have on hand.
    PeloiGreta
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Opened up 4, got Scooter, Alpaca, Monkey and Sheep. Great deals, this is the best gacha for it's price.
    GretaLeineiPeloi
  • ShelbzillaShelbzilla
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I opened six. Got two scooters, three sheep, and a monkey. I was really hoping for the dragon, but I got some cuties either way~
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Opened 6 got x2 floral fairies, x2 warp imps, Mir Dragon, and a scooter.
    But at least i got floral fairy and some money to make.
  • ComaleonComaleon
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    I opened 3, got Mir Dragon, Alpaca, and the Scooter. Pretty darn pleased, even if I really wanted that adorable monkey.
  • GretaGreta
    Opened 6.
    Got Alpaca, two Warp Imps, Floral Fairy, Conductor Sheep and Golden Mare. Also two 200lvl potions.
    I'm pretty okay with pets honestly, just wished to get Mir dragon. Probably just going to buy one from player.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    half tempted to try 1 box with left over 10k from that FB contest, but I can see it now: I open the box and out pops----!
    the monkey

I hate monkeys. I only want the fairy >>
  • ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    edited September 30, 2017
    opened 6, got 3 alpacas, 2 warp imps and a monkey
  • GretaGreta
    Also forgot to mention that Conductor Sheep comes with Large Wool Collection Pouch, which can hold 100 wool. Totally didn't expect that.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    One part of me wants to get the bundle just for the Golden Supplement, but I'd ideally need a Pet Rebirth-Potion to make my plan work.
  • GretaGreta
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    One part of me wants to get the bundle just for the Golden Supplement, but I'd ideally need a Pet Rebirth-Potion to make my plan work.

Apparently they got very cheap now, you can find them for 3-5m in Belvast Shops. At least in Alexina.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Opened more and got cuties <3 Warp imps and another Alpaca.

Thank you nexon for this gacha <3 I love gachas like this. They are fair to everyone. I know some people want pets they didnt get but hey, free inventory space, you can also always trade pets or buy pets. more pet gacha;s please!
    Greta