Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bags

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
edited June 10, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Have we heard anything in the way of bags being stuck to only the main inventory and so you can only have so many before you've got no space for any more? I'm keeping my squirrel coupon since I don't have room for it, but I want to use it to kill these bento in my inv. Like, maybe a bag with a huge inventory space that holds other bags? Iono, I haven't been on in a few months so o3o just curious
[Deleted User]

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    So far we've had no choice but to trade out or upgrade our existing bags. If only they'd create a new inv tab just for bags.

I didn't have space for the squirrel on my main either, so I put all the bags on my alts.
    Bonus: This way all the bentos are on my alts too and I don't have to look at them >>
    Kryopawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    A Bag of Holding... bags.

Heh, it's a neat idea that's been passed around before.

Until such a thing, or a separate bag tab, exists, it basically boils down to upgrading and replacing smaller bags with any better, bigger, or more efficient bags you get.

I'm still surprised the VIP tab can't have bags placed in it.
    It'd definitely make VIP inventory better.

But as well as running out of space in your INVENTORY to place bags, eventually you'll run out of screen real estate for your open bags' windows.
    Well, at least my screen gets nearly filled if I have all my bags open at once. xD
    KryoCosmicandy
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    the problem with VIP holding bags is VIP expires.... and even though you can remove items from VIP inventory after it expires... what are you gonna do with a full bag you remove if your basic tab is full? it would cause problems :c Maybe someday we'll get a separate tab just for bags, but until then we just gotta make due with replacing other bags
    Kryo
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    At the least, they should add inventory extension scrolling. One more inventory tab added, and another weapon slot would be great too. Maple even has earrings, rings, and hat equip slots. COMMON MABI.
    KryoLeiliciaoffwithyourheads
  • KryoKryo
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    But as well as running out of space in your INVENTORY to place bags, eventually you'll run out of screen real estate for your open bags' windows.
    Well, at least my screen gets nearly filled if I have all my bags open at once. xD

This is true, I have 14 out of 15 bags open when I open up my inventory. I have to do dungeons or SMs with it closed xD
    It's a shame they've had this game out for so long and still have yet to address this problem.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited September 30, 2017

tenor.gif

Haha sorry, that's what came to my mind when I saw that. :D

But anyway, I've ran out of room in my main inv for anymore bags.. :(
    Wish there was another way we could store bags without needing our Main inv
    pawcalypseKryooffwithyourheadsFOXAssassinookieKalulah
  • MasterGoonMasterGoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    I suggest making this tab buyable from the NX Shop as a one time fee but due to the recent release of the equipment slots and how they're also expirable, I do not believe Nexon would incorporate this.

As much as I'd like to believe a bag tab would be free, because of recent upgrades to our inventory, I simply do not believe such.

However, I could be wrong.
    KryoFOXAssassinKalulah
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 30, 2017
    Nexon will be like:
    "You want a Bag which could hold more bags in it? SURE!"
    *releases a gacha which has a 0.001% chance of dropping very exclusive rare Bag that can hold other bags*
    Kryo[Deleted User]LeiliciacourtneyyoffwithyourheadsAlshianFOXAssassinKalulah
  • KryoKryo
    I saw the equipment slot upgrades and wasn't sure if those were expirable or not. The fact that they are is just....horrible. If anything, it should be included in VIP service for free like the style tab. *shakes head*
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Other regions already have a bag tab and such. Not sure why they haven't come out with such here yet.
    KryoFOXAssassinKalulah
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Harukari wrote: »

tenor.gif

Haha sorry, that's what came to my mind when I saw that. :D

But anyway, I've ran out of room in my main inv for anymore bags.. :(
    Wish there was another way we could store bags without needing our Main inv
    Always relevant.
    lewe3iM.gif

IyasenuHarukariKryo[Deleted User]offwithyourheadsFOXAssassinKalulah
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    A bag to put bags in? Oh yes. I'm sure they'll jump right on it. :trollface:
    1C0sTv2.jpg

Hey, if they increased the inventory size limit before!
    But that was a weird black-robe cause.

Not quite as weird as losing items in your body part slots, but close.
    [Deleted User]
  • iMattxCiMattxC
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    Kryo wrote: »
    Have we heard anything in the way of bags being stuck to only the main inventory and so you can only have so many before you've got no space for any more? I'm keeping my squirrel coupon since I don't have room for it, but I want to use it to kill these bento in my inv. Like, maybe a bag with a huge inventory space that holds other bags? Iono, I haven't been on in a few months so o3o just curious

They should just make items smaller, im sick of my inventory taking up so much screen real estate.
    Kryooffwithyourheads
  • KryoKryo
    And I wish we could stack things in higher numbers
    ArchdukeValeCortezcourtneyyoffwithyourheadsFOXAssassinKalulah
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    Kryo wrote: »
    And I wish we could stack things in higher numbers

This would go a long way to solving the inventory space issue and thus the want for more bags.

Really, why does sheep wool only stack in 10s when alpaca wool stacks in 100s?
    KryoFOXAssassinKalulah
  • EraleaEralea
    I was just wondering the other day why a time-removed page of the Book of Fireball takes up the same space as fifty SE potions, or why does a 1cm gem take up the same space as a 10cm gem. Surely I could fit up to a thousand 1cm gems in the same space as a 10cm gem.

Things I dream of:
    - Spellbook pages that stack to 50
    - Sasquatch Hearts and Intact Shyllien that stack to 50
    - Karu statue parts that stack to 20
    - Upgrade stones that stack to 100
    - Herbs, wool, cobwebs, leathers, ingots, firewoods that stack to 100
    - Potions, threads, leather straps, plates, wood boards that stack to 50
    - Wool pouch holds 200
    - Large wool pouch and all alpaca pouches hold 1000
    - Acorn Bento Boxes that stack to 100
    - Apples that stack to any number, please just let me stack my apples.

Then I wake up and spend another day fighting with my inventory.

xNi2Z.png
    KryoLeiliciaArchdukeValeCortez[Deleted User]courtneyyoffwithyourheadsKalulah
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    You trying to summon the Harvest Goddess with all that produce arranged so appealingly, @Eralea ? :yum:
    It's neat to look at.
    KryoArchdukeValeCortez[Deleted User]
  • EraleaEralea
    Yes, maybe the Harvest Goddess will let me stack my apples to 20.
    IyasenuKryo[Deleted User]FOXAssassinKalulah
  • KryoKryo
    They should let us stack everything to 100, if it's stackable (and of course food related items that aren't stackable atm), and everything that isn't clothing armour or weapon related should be one by one, that'd solve a lot of stuff.
    [Deleted User]offwithyourheads
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    apple-stack.jpg
    KryoEraleaoffwithyourheadsKensamaofmari