Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Unplayable game due to lag

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited September 26, 2017
    I'm foreheadsmacking here...

Guys, I realize there are a lot of needless complaints from folks who don't know the difference between slow FPS and internet lag, but I think a large number of people (who typically don't have trouble) experiencing it on only one channel indicates a server-side issue.

That said, the easy answer is for everybody to change channels when not shopping/selling.
    Buffalos
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So that's why there was more people on Ch7 last night.
    I haven't been on Ch2 for a couple days on Mari.

Well, the return of lag means that it's time for Nexon to run a systematic full cleaning maintenance.
    Anemki wrote: »
    Yeah, been going on for the past several days...
    unknown.png

Life support?
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I have been lagging so stupidly hard the last two days it's unbelievable. It started to lag a little more since the maint and has been growing worse and worse. Just now I summoned a pet for 3 straight minutes. My internet works just fine on literally everything else, even while mabi is lagging. What the hell even? Alexina ch5 instead of mari here, though.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    edited October 1, 2017
    Lagged and triple posted. Delete please.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    edited October 1, 2017
    EDIT: Case in point, I clicked once, I triple posted. It even showed this on the side: https://i.imgur.com/57u9cWy.png
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited October 1, 2017
    Well it is the weekend and usually there isn't any staff around to do anything otherwise sadly.

Just try not to lose anything of importance should the channel crash or your character not log out properly and do a slight roll back. Not sure if it's that kind of lag, but it does sound like it.
    I've had a few lagouts during the weekend on mari ch 2. But last night thru this morning has been fine.
This discussion has been closed.