Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia GM Festival

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 2, 2017 in Vault
It's almost the end of the year. It seems like only yesterday that we welcomed everyone to the magical land of Festia, and we're celebrating with events and contests, including free items, and another party with our dedicated GMs and Mabinogi team!

00J7A-f0a6fe1b-5be2-466e-a3a3-f87716a82db2.jpg

Festia GM Event

00HtH-af667860-90dd-4ae1-b0a6-35c128e772b5.jpg

• Log on to your server at the date and time shown in the above schedule.
  • Meet up with the GMs and Mabi Team at Festia to hang out and play some Festia games!
  • Bring your friends and your pets to spend some quality time with the Mabinogi Team, and maybe for some surprise treats too!

We will see you then!

- The Mabinogi Team
BlissfulkillNegumikoGretalucifernPeloi

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Finally.
    Thank you, GMs.

Also these details look like some kind of hybrid with the attendance stamp event... it should probably be fixed.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Looks like I will miss them both. Work from 9:30-6:30
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited October 2, 2017
    *Is worried about attendance misinfo*

Hopefully we're not being lax here. I have nightmares of DFO's final days everyday, which include some lackluster notices. Sorry if I seem tough or paranoid.
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Awe this will be on my birthday this Friday! hopefully I can make it on before work.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Festia area is too laggy for me. I can't imagine how bad it will be with half the server there.
    Might have to pass on this.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Thanks GM's for making Alexina party on Friday! It's so convenient for me since i can stay late at Fridays, because i don't go to work on weekends~ <3
    Peloi
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    You guys always advertise the hell out of a stream, with constant, annoying announcement banners when no one wants em, yet you do no such things for events like this.

Get your act together.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited October 3, 2017
    Awe this will be on my birthday this Friday! hopefully I can make it on before work.

Happy birthday.
    You guys always advertise the hell out of a stream, with constant, annoying announcement banners when no one wants em, yet you do no such things for events like this.

Get your act together.

To be fair, most people are genuinely interested in future content versus GM events, though I noticed stream announcements always happens the few hours before a stream. Not sure about GM events, but seeing as they literally in the game, I do not see why not. I have not been to the other servers and their parties, however.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Get your act together.

This salt... :D
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    idk what you are talking about this gm event has been advertised since like sunday...
    Colour me confused.