Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does this stallion even exist???

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited October 4, 2017 in General Chat
So yeah, i decided to make all Cosmic Stallion collection. Found Solar and Astral Cosmic Stallion sellers within 2 days. The last Cosmic Stallion to get for my full collection is this one:

hAAI82I.png

It's named White Stallion, it came from 2016 Meowbinogi Catchapon Event and since this pet was released in one and only event and it was gacha as well, it turned out to be rare. But... I didn't expect it to be THIS rare.

I managed to see 3 or 5 players having this pet in Alexina server since it's release. The pet looks gorgeous to me. Honestly, all Cosmic Stallion re-skins look amazing~ <3

Now i realized that my dream of having full collection of this stallion is impossible. I'm even offering darn 20m for it now and been advertising that i'm looking for this pet in a lot of places as well. It's been 5 days now... No luck... Didn't even find a single owner of this pet who would be even interested in selling their stallion.

Would be cool if Nexon sells this pet in Cash Shop or just bring back Meowbinogi Catchapon Event again... And hope i would then find the seller of this White Stallion...

Thanks for everyone who even bothered to read this little rant and whining of me trying to find probably one of rarest pets of this game. :(

Now i'm curious if any of you guys possess this beauty? I wan't to see a selfie of you and your pet. Please post a screenshot if you have one~ :)
pawcalypseHelsa

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I bought the original Cosmic Stallions hoping I could eventually color it; I wanted the white one myself
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 4, 2017
    LItMtf1.jpg

Please ignore the band monkey thing... I took the pic a few days ago and already bought the monkey

I actually got really lucky and got this whistle from the random free gold marbles from the event. That makes him even more special to me. He's definitely my favorite of the cosmic stallions. I like the Astral one too
    Gretapawcalypse[Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 4, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    LItMtf1.jpg

Please ignore the band monkey thing... I took the pic a few days ago and already bought the monkey

Okay. Sure lol. Really nice stallion by the way! ;)

"B>Band Monk NMO!"

Nvm, bought already. :D

nHqfwon.jpg
    Arjune[Deleted User]pawcalypseAellHelsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 4, 2017
    LOL

hey one of those monks needs to be named Adrian :C
    Greta[Deleted User]
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    My SO pulled it during Meowbinogi and passed it to me since I collect pet variants. I hope you're able to find one!
    Although admittedly he's bright to the point that it's a bit painful in the light.

q1A4HY0.png
    Greta
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I wish Nexon could sell it or bring back the Meowbinogi event. This is the only cosmic stallion I need.
    PeloipawcalypseGreta
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    I also got mine from a random free Gold marble that came out of a Copper one.
    Hail Hydra!

aGDiIYz.jpg
    pawcalypseGreta
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Yeah it exists.
  • GretaGreta
    NaP5Yub.jpg
    pawcalypseNifanityHelsa
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Nice. I'd honestly be insanely happy if meowbinogi made a permanent return with the same drops because I still need a perma combo coupon that I wasn't able to get for 2 years thanks to my old computer crashing every 5 minutes on this super gorgeous game with all the latest graphics and code that works perfectly well on old machines that can run it on full graphics. <_< /sarcasm
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited October 5, 2017
    I named mine Suvat.
    I don't have a screenshot atm.
  • GretaGreta
    I FINALLY FOUND THE SELLER!

Z8W7h8i.png

Apparently the seller had 3 White Stallions! :o They admitted spamming Meowbinogi Catchapon daily, farming marbles for around 7 hours everyday, getting around ~4k marbles and then taking forever opening them. All stallions were named after headache and other head pain names lol. I think the one they sold to me was named MIGRAIN before. :D

Now i have a full stallion collection~. I'm happy! <3
    pawcalypseNifanityLeiliciaHelsa