Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Titles

Fallout331Fallout331
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
Do any of the new titles in this gacha give any stats along with the animation?
Everyone i ask doesn't seem to know and the people who have the title just ignore me..

also anyone know what this is yet? (Spirit Digestive Elixir)

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    I can confirm from a guildie that the Aura titles give no stats. Just animation.

On par with Shining Hero in the bucket of useless/"I don't actually play the game" titles.

Only get if you want to run around on fire for some reason.
    Fallout331GretaLeilicia
  • Fallout331Fallout331
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Awesome, thanks for the info :)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Spirit Digestive Elixir

I'm guessing an elixir to make your ego digest their food faster (be hungry sooner). ~ I don't really know. :lol:

See, this is what my guess was.

One of them anyways.

The other was that it would give you X minutes of the spirit not getting full no matter how much you fed it.
    [Deleted User]
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Nilrem wrote: »
    I can confirm from a guildie that the Aura titles give no stats. Just animation.

On par with Shining Hero in the bucket of useless/"I don't actually play the game" titles.

RPRmmil.png
    ?
    Nifanity
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 5, 2017
    It could be possible that only the rainbow has stats, but I'm not sure. Lemme check what I can find from the KR release.
    Yeah, I have no idea what this says. At least there is stats... or was supposed to be? I don't know, great question though.
    0Fp7Hfy6T_uPJdTVZy5_CQ.png
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I dont plan on using the coupon personally so I can't say if it actually gives those stats, but I'd assume it does if it says that. It's the same as what it is in KR judging by the numbers.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited October 5, 2017
    papatulus wrote: »
    Nilrem wrote: »

RPRmmil.png
    ?

This is why title stats need to be shown on the gacha page.

Went from thinking of wanting the title, to not wanting it, to now highly considering it because of that max damage bonus.
    Darkpixie99
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited October 5, 2017
    Buy/Obtain them if you don't have 8th Anniversary 2nd title.
    If not, don't invest too much gold for it unless you really want that effect.....