Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[POSTPONED] - Sky Lantern Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 5, 2017 in Vault
Due to unforeseen errors found with this event revamp, we will be postponing this event until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

- The Mabinogi Team

00HIC-902a4875-0fa6-4a98-a660-255d82d28aac.jpg
NoireCat

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    :'(
    Fabe
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    tumblr_m9q78rudi91r2vzk4o1_500.gif

no! my new yukata and HS props!!!!!!!!!!
    MottleyppawcalypseKryoVioletBoyMomonokeVimiDarkpixie99PeloiAellFabeand 3 others.
  • AmyureAmyure
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    You can keep it. When is the next double AP event, it should be coming up soon? It's been, like, two months since the last, and the one before that was 1.5 months prior. We seem overdue...
    Peloi
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Since this is postponed .... can you please explain the Oct 5th Maintenance I see in "Vault" saying a new event was incoming. I can't seem to reply on there and I'm wondering what the new event is because I don't see it posted anywhere.
  • NoireCatNoireCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    crrawwllinnggg innnn my skinnn
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    LovePanda wrote: »
    Since this is postponed .... can you please explain the Oct 5th Maintenance I see in "Vault" saying a new event was incoming. I can't seem to reply on there and I'm wondering what the new event is because I don't see it posted anywhere.

It was the Sky Lantern event, it was going to return. However, there was a bug where - rather than letting people choose which character would be their main - it automatically selected the same main they had the last time the event rolled out.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Amyure wrote: »
    You can keep it. When is the next double AP event, it should be coming up soon? It's been, like, two months since the last, and the one before that was 1.5 months prior. We seem overdue...

Rofl. Just 2 months. We used to have AP events once or twice in a whole year. Now we have them more often plus training skills became more easy with AP Training feature and also everyone can reset skills at Duncan for a funny fee.

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    LovePanda wrote: »

It was the Sky Lantern event, it was going to return. However, there was a bug where - rather than letting people choose which character would be their main - it automatically selected the same main they had the last time the event rolled out.

Oh, wow. That's not good. People can change their mains. =O
  • DarkConductorDarkConductor
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    I'm honestly curious about an ETA on when they will release this back out again o-o
    It's hard reading the forums these days, but I saw that no one made mention on some estimate on when they will re-release it back out?
    Sphyra21
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 6, 2017
    Well, considering the crew doesn't work on the weekends iirc, it probably won't be until sometime next week at the earliest. Again, we also have to take into account the time it could take the Korea branch to figure out the glitch and make a fix.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    edited October 6, 2017
    1x66zs.jpg
    FabeSphyra21GretapawcalypseBeliah
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Lol he should've said fashion fishing ^^
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    *Fixed for ya Sphyra :P
  • NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Well if the problem had to do with selection of main character, wouldn't the absolute easiest fix be to simply disable that section of code?

This isn't an AFK event, you have to actually go out and physically do something to earn the rewards to this. So why is it Main Character locked?
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Ninzerker wrote: »
    Well if the problem had to do with selection of main character, wouldn't the absolute easiest fix be to simply disable that section of code?

This isn't an AFK event, you have to actually go out and physically do something to earn the rewards to this. So why is it Main Character locked?

It's locked so you can only give 10 per NPC per day( so thats 4 training seals per day). People who have say 80 characters can obtain more training seals per day. Not that the game isn't already broken but...yeah.
  • NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    It's locked so you can only give 10 per NPC per day( so thats 4 training seals per day). People who have say 80 characters can obtain more training seals per day. Not that the game isn't already broken but...yeah.

Make the training seals an event item and character locked, next non issue?

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 7, 2017
    I'm honestly curious about an ETA on when they will release this back out again o-o
    It's hard reading the forums these days, but I saw that no one made mention on some estimate on when they will re-release it back out?

Possibly never, but they wouldn't be able to tell us anything anyway. Especially that, it would cause an uproar. If they can't fix it they will sweep this event under the rug like they did with the moongate book and hope the players forget about it.

I won't forget. :|

I was really looking forward to this event, and now we might not get it at all. Rip. :(
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    *Fixed for ya Sphyra :P

Why thank you Tatsugi ^^ ♥
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Hopefully soon, the fishing event i think goes all the way to the 20th? Wow. Just do what the other retailers already started....lets have xmas stuff out now. >.<