Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

List of things that annoy you in the game.

Comments

• MasterGoonMasterGoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    kalox wrote: »
    - walking inside marketplace channel without getting overflowed by guild recruit requests without a proper introduction of it
    - random people added me, saying "can i help you" but after a while i find them in townsquare teasing me about the "stupid questions" i made, and the fact that i still did not understand the novelties of the game, but when i come near them to tell him that it was rude to talk behind so, they began to insult me heavily and continued in privately with notes and stalking
    ^ do i make a separate post for advice?

On the topic about making a new post, I'm sure the people here on the forums wouldn't mind giving you some advice. I know a lot of them are welcoming to someone such as yourself who could use an extra hand in the game.

Which leads me to my second point: I'm extremely sad to hear you're being made fun of for being a newer player whom has recently returned. It's sad to hear someone is treating less than themselves. I know a few guilds that are welcoming and active, but that really depends on your server. I would make a "LF>Guild" post under your servers "Guild and Party Recruitment" section. There you can see some guilds are open available too you without even having to be in-game. There you will be able to find information and even be able to ask questions. If you're on Mari, I have the perfect suggestion for you, and they're an anti-bully guild. The leader will definitely be able to relate to you.

That all comes in time. I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope all is well.
    sos123456
  • kaloxkalox
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    MasterGoon wrote: »
    On the topic about making a new post, I'm sure the people here on the forums wouldn't mind giving you some advice. I know a lot of them are welcoming to someone such as yourself who could use an extra hand in the game.

Which leads me to my second point: I'm extremely sad to hear you're being made fun of for being a newer player whom has recently returned. It's sad to hear someone is treating less than themselves. I know a few guilds that are welcoming and active, but that really depends on your server. I would make a "LF>Guild" post under your servers "Guild and Party Recruitment" section. There you can see some guilds are open available too you without even having to be in-game. There you will be able to find information and even be able to ask questions. If you're on Mari, I have the perfect suggestion for you, and they're an anti-bully guild. The leader will definitely be able to relate to you.

That all comes in time. I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope all is well.

i do not understand where i can make it, is general chat ok?
    yes, i play in mari server, seriusly is so common get bullied from random people? to make a specific guild? but i think this guild can be good for me, ill try looking for it. ty
    MasterGoonsos123456
  • MasterGoonMasterGoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 640

yes, i play in mari server, seriusly is so common get bullied from random people? to make a specific guild? but i think this guild can be good for me, ill try looking for it. ty

I'm unsure where that should be placed, but it might get moved after it's made.

The guild has all of it's information posted in the Recruitment section. It's called Rosevane. You can contact the leader by messaging him here on the forums or commenting on his thread. :)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    MasterGoon wrote: »

Please use the help section.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    GMs.

They piss me the hell off.
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Gachapons as the only shop rotation, and no shopping bags. Kinda want to get an outfit without having to gamble all the time.
    Would be nice to see Mabinogi compete on same turf as other MMOG shops that have gamble boxes and perm outfit sets for sale at the same time for a large portion of the time.
    Also the fact that the Hairstyle Storage Coupon wasn't released at the same time of a Face Storage Coupon...which KR hasn't released yet.
    sos123456
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Pan wrote: »
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Pan wrote: »
    I wasn't active in the previous forum and I was banned in this forum shortly after the Sabina blade incident on my main account. This is my alt account.
    You're ban dodging? :flushed:

Yes, yes I am.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not like it matters. Aside from permanent ban, you're really not goign to get punished any harder anyway.
    [Deleted User]sos123456
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    :eyes: Hmmm, the topics in this; I'll add some of my own.

Chaos.
    Bots.
    Crazies.
    People who don't offer candy (because candy makes the world go round, right?)
    Complaining.
    Did I mention the crazies? I must have forgotten that one.
    Uhh, that scary pumpkin man you see around Halloween (the one you see stationed outside of people's house- not relevant at all).
    Having a difficult time with Generations (because sometimes you have those beautiful derp moments where things are simple and yet you make them EXTREMELY complex for no reason because things like tired, confusion, etc).
    Uhh.. Did I mention lag? Nah. Lag is an issue everyone dislikes. :c

But I'll tell some things I love about this game!
    There's a LOT of friendly people.
    The fun memories we craft.
    The beautiful story we get to enjoy, together!
    Events and prizes.
    Games.
    Having the pleasure of understanding the differences in others and making them feel comfortable and/or accepted!
    Uhhh, taking lots of pictures because memories are like thee priority in my eyes to be honest cause you'll look back at them and smile (at least I know I will)!
    There's so much that I love and I know it's the opposite of this thread; but positive stuff is just as awesome! <3
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gacha everything. :|
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Was bank fees mentioned? Direct bank fees too. Oh, and when someone buys an item of yours, its not exact. Cause, fees. I get the whole gold sink stuff but do we need this much fees ;(
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leilicia wrote: »
    Was bank fees mentioned? Direct bank fees too. Oh, and when someone buys an item of yours, its not exact. Cause, fees. I get the whole gold sink stuff but do we need this much fees ;(

Yeah that's always been bs, the purchase is taxed and when you deposit the merchant license that's taxed too. It makes everything more expensive because I have to charge more to make up for all the taxes.
    I think there's not enough taxes and fees for gold sink.
    GretaIyasenusos123456
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think there's not enough taxes and fees for gold sink.

Smh...
    Sherri
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Nothing annoys me.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Nothing annoys me.

54ee8891286bc3f9e0fff988f9a07b6c7cb1aea8_hq.gif
  • WingWing
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
    Acorns, stop giving me ****** acorns!!!
    [Deleted User]Behelit
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I was literally going back and forth to the bank to withdraw the maximum amount of gold I can carry in my inventory to buy 50 reforges at Belvast just to avoid the bank fees lol
    sos123456
    This is for @ArchdukeValeCortez

Commas ,,,,,,,,,,,
    ArchdukeValeCortez
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    People complaining about no commas in-game.
    Also bullies, which Mari is full of.
    And people who think they are better than everyone else because they have more money.
    *mumbles no no words that are not allowed in the forums*
    Buttpaste.
    GretaLeiliciasos123456
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah that's always been bs, the purchase is taxed and when you deposit the merchant license that's taxed too. It makes everything more expensive because I have to charge more to make up for all the taxes.

Cool Beans.