Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> Friendly Guild

Saria223Saria223
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited October 2, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
So...never looked for a guild before so hopefully this goes well.
If you need anymore information than what I've added.
IGN: Saria223
Total lvl: 1083
Race: Elf
Talent: Battle Alchemist
Discord? I have it, not really sure how to use it though.
How long have I been part of Mabi?: er...well Gen 2 had been out at least a month when I made my first character. I stopped plating for a while and then join back up when Gen 3 was released.
I'm a bit shy and quiet when it comes to talking, but typing I can be talkative.
So I've been a part of guilds before but I left them due to not being on a lot or just being uncomfortable. Now though I might be on randomly due to the fact I work retail and holidays are here.
Now why is my total lvl so low if I've been here for so long? Well a long time age Mabi use to use a different way to log in. Long story short I couldn't log in or get my account back and made a new one this one. Ruairi isn't my original home sever Alexina was I moved to Mari and then over to here and haven't left since. hopefully I managed to cover my bases well.
Any questions feel free to add me or Note me. (you're welcome to add me if you just want a friend too!)

Comments

• KrispyKrysKrispyKrys
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Saria223 wrote: »
    So...never looked for a guild before so hopefully this goes well.
    If you need anymore information than what I've added.
    IGN: Saria223
    Total lvl: 1083
    Race: Elf
    Talent: Battle Alchemist
    Discord? I have it, not really sure how to use it though.
    How long have I been part of Mabi?: er...well Gen 2 had been out at least a month when I made my first character. I stopped plating for a while and then join back up when Gen 3 was released.
    I'm a bit shy and quiet when it comes to talking, but typing I can be talkative.
    So I've been a part of guilds before but I left them due to not being on a lot or just being uncomfortable. Now though I might be on randomly due to the fact I work retail and holidays are here.
    Now why is my total lvl so low if I've been here for so long? Well a long time age Mabi use to use a different way to log in. Long story short I couldn't log in or get my account back and made a new one this one. Ruairi isn't my original home sever Alexina was I moved to Mari and then over to here and haven't left since. hopefully I managed to cover my bases well.
    Any questions feel free to add me or Note me. (you're welcome to add me if you just want a friend too!)

If you find a good guild let me know I'm currently looking now..
  • GawaynoGawayno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    If you're willing to put up with quietness on the weekdays (Since it's school and work for majority of us), my guild, Euphoric, is a excellent choice for a Friendly guild. Though at best, we've just been doing our normal fixed events, such as Banquet and Festia Treasure Hunt runs.

I've added you on Mabinogi if you need anymore info, @Saria223, and @KrispyKrys, let me know your IGN if you're still looking too.
  • Saria223Saria223
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Gawayno wrote: »
    If you're willing to put up with quietness on the weekdays (Since it's school and work for majority of us), my guild, Euphoric, is a excellent choice for a Friendly guild. Though at best, we've just been doing our normal fixed events, such as Banquet and Festia Treasure Hunt runs.

I've added you on Mabinogi if you need anymore info, @Saria223, and @KrispyKrys, let me know your IGN if you're still looking too.

That's fine, I'm usually working most weekdays my self.