Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elite Shadow Mission Auto Victory Copoun and Avon?

FalmostaFalmosta
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Item/Premium Shop
I saw thesse two item in a shop..... What exactly does this do? the Descriptions is a bit confusing.

Elite Shadow Mission Auto Victory Copoun and Avon
"If you have an elite Pass for Tara or Tailteann, you can use this Mission AutoVictory Coupon to Complete the elite mission Immediately and receive 100% of the EXP and Gold that the elite mission grants to anyone else who completes it. (Crstal applied)

Theatre Mission AutoVictory Coupon
If you have an Avon Theatre Mission pass, you can use a Mission AutoVictory Coupon to complete the theatre mission immediately and receive 100% the EXP and gold that the Theatre mission grants to anyone else who completes it. (Crystal applied)

Does the avon count the Grand Master missions for hard for completing it?

Does the Elite Shadow Mission Auto Victory Copoun and Avon complete it for everyone in the party?

Does this stack with Daily Quest effects?

Does this complete the daily quest if you have it?

How exactly does this work.....
Darkpixie99

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I honestly have no idea when this was released in KR, but it should be possible for the effects to stack. It might be restricted for special cases.
    For now, I'll keep looking for info to see what I can find, but a GM would probably know faster.
    giphy.gif
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    i received one of those passes. how should I test it for the community?

I wanna help I wanna help :D
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 7, 2017
    i received one of those passes. how should I test it for the community?

I wanna help I wanna help :D

First you'd have to get out a piece of paper, note your current Exp and which effects you used.
    It'll take a lot of math to confirm stat stacking and quest completion, which is why we're still waiting for a GM to either confirm or deny some information first.
    (I can only get so much random information from lurking the Mabinogi KR forums on Google Translate, and the search page numbers are bugged too.)
  • justshowingjustshowing
    oki i'll save it then
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/13192/dontcha-think-this-is-pushing-it-a-bit-nexon/p3
    Talks about the passes. You do not get an endchest, and you cannot be in a party to use it. It's for Elite SMs and I assume any avon theatre. The forum linked above explains better since I paraphrased it.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    wish I saw this before testing it with a group of 3 in tailltean defensive battle lmao

thanks for the info :D