Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Compensation

Comments

• TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    This fit the situation?
    1x66zs.jpg
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    im just trying to get a potion fishing event happening q.q

They'll bring it back.....they always bring it back. -.- Give it time....you'll be sick of it later. Be careful what you ask for. They always put cheap fashion with it too and gems...lots and lots of gems....so you have to choose....gems? spirit food that will keep your spirit full from day one? or....potions?
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Leinei wrote: »
    Oops. Delete this one. XD

It is forever archived ....no point in deleting it.....embrace it. B) Just do what other ppl do...post a silly.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Compensation: Everyone gets dead bees.
    Please go to Corrib Valley, look for tree(s) with honeycombs on them and punch them.
    GretaDarkpixie99Nilrem
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    edited October 6, 2017
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    im just trying to get a potion fishing event happening q.q

They'll bring it back.....they always bring it back. -.- Give it time....you'll be sick of it later. Be careful what you ask for. They always put cheap fashion with it too and gems...lots and lots of gems....so you have to choose....gems? spirit food that will keep your spirit full from day one? or....potions?

I would have to agree with Cerbrus here, Ive seen all the potion fishing events, and atm if you had'nt stocked up on manus bait from alt char quests, your bone dry by now. I have a crud ton of wound/stam pots SE and RE left, but mana and hp have been gone for over a year since I got Phantasm Breaker. I had to go out of my way and manual fish from the old baits that cancel the skill for MPs. For half the dungeon I spammed Poison mushroom stew... I finally beat the dungeon and ROLLED out of the front of the dungeon as a blimp.. Over 200 stew, but I did it.

Its time for Potions lol.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    I can see that, I know I have to make hundreds of potions for my sibling and they'll go through that in a few runs. It really depends because regular daily runs hardly take up any....depending on how developed the character is. The more developed ones use less resources unless they need it for something major that they are item hunting for rare items/materials.

I have yet to try Rabbie Phantasm Breaker, I know I have the resources, but my character isn't developed for combat. I do have the technique to do the run, but not the armor nor the weapons. I could easily just buy and invest in the weapons already made and pre-upgraded, but I'd rather self obtain them. For that reason I have yet to do a lot of major content. I do know they take up a vast amt of resources, but as an experienced player....my veteran colleagues that I've helped developed say that it's a pretty easy run...just long and boring. So I know I just need the equipment to run.

Well I do hope they bring back the more common events for players that need them. I just wish we could trade them just once so we can help those less fortunate....or make it so ppl can potion make them already.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    edited October 6, 2017
    @asnscorpio
    Only get phant breaker from a solo run of the dungeon, methods are vastly different for that type.
    Party runs go middle to slow, but are A LOT easier.
    You will NEED a lot of stew if you dont have RE/SE potions on hand.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
  • CerberusXIIICerberusXIII
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    If only you could fish potions from it ...
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Can I obtain that stick the character with purple hair has? They always seem to post things you can't obtain from the events. -.-
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    This fit the situation?
    1x66zs.jpg

The guy that got tossed out the window won.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    How about we get a Potion Fishing event as compensation ?
    Or in general please bring the Potion fishing event back

I wuld like moar gems 4 ego food.

ps. Did sumthing broke? wut is this comp 4?

DeepUnimportantCob-max-1mb.gif
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Rhey wrote: »
    Did sumthing broke? wut is this comp 4?

There was supposed to be a Sky Lantern event, but there were problems that had to be fixed, so event is postposed for repairs.
    New players aren't used to seeing Nexon launching things with bugs, so the demand was for compensation, and now we have a fishing event.
    You could call it entitled griping, but the problem was fixed quickly anyways.
    tenor.gif

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I still have tin pots from 4-5 years ago...
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220

Can I obtain that stick the character with purple hair has? They always seem to post things you can't obtain from the events. -.-

I think that "stick" is a fishing pole dyed white.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited October 6, 2017
    Leilicia wrote: »

I think that "stick" is a fishing pole dyed white.

xS0rD.png

This stick can be obtained at any time, it's not an event item, and it's not just a mere fishing pole!

It's the Life Exploration Fishing Rod, awarded when you fish up 24 different species of fish in the Fishing Collection Journal.
    LeiliciaTheNyanCat
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Aaah that one. I heard about it but never seen it. It does look nice.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 7, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Darkpixie99 ~ This thread has nothing to do with anything. No one was entitled to anything nor lost anything to be compensated for. We're not exactly fishing for potions, are we? So it's pretty plain to see the op had jack squat to do with it.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/65154/#Comment_65154

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/65156/#Comment_65156
    Rhey wrote: »
    Did sumthing broke? wut is this comp 4?

There was supposed to be a Sky Lantern event, but there were problems that had to be fixed, so event is postposed for repairs.
    New players aren't used to seeing Nexon launching things with bugs, so the demand was for compensation, and now we have a fishing event.
    You could call it entitled griping, but the problem was fixed quickly anyways.
    tenor.gif

Dude, at least read my comments.
    The OP did gripe for no real reason, but the problem was fixed by giving us a replacement event anyways in any case.
    I never said he was the cause, just that the problem was fixed, explaining to Rhey about why OP was asking for compensation.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    ShouK wrote: »
    I still have those potions, gems and outfits from last year fishing event..no please

I could use some more. Just don't fish dude. :D
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    This event doesnt have re pots, most of the ppl spam fishing events because of the pots, only ppl that doesnt play the game still have some left, i am pretty sure nexon staff know this because at least one of the CMs is actually an experienced player, so whether ppl want to accept it or not this nexon trolling players.
    MikuV3