Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

White Screen when logging in

NomikiNomiki
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Technical Support
My friend just downloaded Mabinogi and it ran for a little while but when she tries to open it now, there's just a white screen. The background music still plays but you can't see anything. I've already tried putting it in windowed mode with alt+enter but it doesn't do anything. It goes into windowed mode by itself after selecting a character even though when it launched it was full screen. Even with windowed mode, I can't see the task manager to force close it. Is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Usually the task manager stacks on top of whatever program you have unless you toggle it around. Have you tried to repair the game already? The white screen used to be an old issue that usually hasn't occurred in a while due to the repair issue. Also, are you using ctrl+alt+ delete to bring up the window to select task manager?
  • NomikiNomiki
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Yes, we tried using ctrl+alt+del to bring up the task manager but it was blocked by the white screen. How do you repair the game?