Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Compensation

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited October 8, 2017
    Pannya wrote: »
    This event doesnt have re pots, most of the ppl spam fishing events because of the pots, only ppl that doesnt play the game still have some left, i am pretty sure nexon staff know this because at least one of the CMs is actually an experienced player, so whether ppl want to accept it or not this nexon trolling players.
    Oh right, I must've been afk all the while I was training 95% of the skills in the game to R1 and gaining thousands of AP in the past year
    Greta
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Pannya wrote: »
    This event doesnt have re pots, most of the ppl spam fishing events because of the pots, only ppl that doesnt play the game still have some left, i am pretty sure nexon staff know this because at least one of the CMs is actually an experienced player, so whether ppl want to accept it or not this nexon trolling players.

This fishing event isn't the one that gives out the Gems or the pots. The CM's/GM's are not trolling us at all.

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    If they just updated Potion Making, I'm sure we wouldn't be needing these fishing events anymore. :^)
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    TNinja wrote: »
    If they just updated Potion Making, I'm sure we wouldn't be needing these fishing events anymore. :^)

Didn't they already with the Dan ranking?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Gaea wrote: »

no one wants to gather 2 four-leaf clovers per potion though... so it wasn't much of an 'update'..... also no SE pots
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »

no one wants to gather 2 four-leaf clovers per potion though... so it wasn't much of an 'update'..... also no SE pots

Oh. Well you can always pick up some of those special bait tins from players. Even I still have a stack.
  • OrrickOrrick
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I wish they would bring back the shadow of Ledeca event
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Orrick wrote: »

Wasn't that just a fishing event for ladeca equips?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890

I thoroughly enjoyed that event and still have the dinner table I got out of it

xUxXG.png

Shoog
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Eralea wrote: »

xUxXG.png

Don't get me wrong, the items looked cool but lets face it, they are useless and OLD now. I vote no.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 10, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    The Eweca Fishing event is appropriate at this time of the year (in the USA). No other time. Take for example the description given for the Eweca Fishing Event (2009); "Many people associate a harvest moon with that of fields and crops! Not so in Erinn! Your fields are the open streams and bodies of water; your crops are shards from the autumn moon! If you’re lucky, you can forge a dagger and shield from the essence of Eweca itself!" Of course, the Ladeca Fishing Event (2011) is also appropriate at this time of the year, because it sails the cosmos with Eweca like a brother, but don't expect these events to happen more often than that. :smirk:

Hate to break it to you, but since the closest thing involving a harvest moon, fields, crops, and is widely celebrated is Thanksgiving.
    For the KR server, it would probably be around a highly celebrated harvest festival, such as Moon Cake Day so that's where my thinking comes from.
    It'll probably be more likely to see it return around November, while in October we see either the Belisha or Alfie event.
    Unfortunately, I haven't noticed that many returning events for KR mabi, just a few new ones here and there.
    Also, the event they chose for before their holiday was the Sky Lantern event, which NA had to postpone for fixes.
    So, if you want to see the event return that bad, then make a feedback thread and pray that a GM reads it and wants to see the event back too.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited October 10, 2017

I recently got ahold of one of those myself and I am amused greatly. Especially the way it resizes certain weapons

SKpF9Lm.jpg

0PNyhyt.jpg

N3HaY0w.jpg

oWWNRU2.jpg

Best 500k I spent lately :)
    Yokkaichi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »

I recently got ahold of one of those myself and I am amused greatly. Especially the way it resizes certain weapons

SKpF9Lm.jpg

0PNyhyt.jpg

N3HaY0w.jpg

oWWNRU2.jpg

Best 500k I spent lately :)

Actually that's pretty nifty. Does that work with humans too?