Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A veteran looking to return with a newbie

Kyokun23Kyokun23
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
edited October 11, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi Friends!!!
I've been a player for MANY years and have taken many breaks, I'm looking to come back to mabi and will be bringing a newbie (My GF) with me and am looking for a close knit, smaller guild to help her grow as a player and help me get back into the swing of mabi <3

My IGN is Kyokun17 if you own such a guild or know such a guild that's active :D

Comments

• EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    edited October 13, 2017
    Hello there, and welcome back to Mabinogi.

My name is EastSea and I'd like to speak in the place of our Guild Officer who would normally reply to these threads. Our guild Officer Ataraxiz and our guild Leader Zurcishere host a guild called Electrolytes. Electrolytes is a guild filled with activity. Our members enjoy running dailies, dungeons, and other missions together. We have a Discord that's incredibly active with 80 people, and a guild server that includes all of our members. Sometimes we jump in Voice Chat and jam out to music, but this is not required as it is optional. Our guild is a no-drama-zone, which creates peace and friendliness for everyone involved while still being active. If you're looking for a place where the chat is "lit", this is the place for it. Our Discord's servers are extremely organized and have many things to offer, such as a meme and smash Bros channel. We also have various bots for you to enjoy.

If you are even remotely interested in Electrolytes, please visit our forum page [ http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/5711/electrolytes-is-now-recruiting-events-inside/p1 ] and message Zurcishere in-game and add him on Discord (Cruz#3129).

Discord is not needed, but recommended.

Thank you very much for allowing us to post on your thread. Let us know of your response.