Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ruh roh! Korea has a vampire gachapon.

PolicromaPolicroma
Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
in General Chat
87ba7b86d7.jpg

Source: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4885957

Looks like other than the vampire outfits, there's a very extreme number of eluned outfits.
Ktty[Deleted User]pawcalypseHinaSherriVimiImaizumi

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    OO.... A giant candy shaped bed to lay on. I want!!!
    [Deleted User]
  • PolicromaPolicroma
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    The new vampire female set looks quite sexy!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I wouldn't call that a vampire gacha; I'd call it a mostly-recycled Gacha with a small chance of new-ish stuff.
    Imaizumi
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 13, 2017
    Hopefully we'll get to see the furniture in a Halloween event, and maybe that pumpkin chair if we're lucky.
    I really like how they showed off the male costume on an elf for some odd reason, and I'm pretty sure that those overalls might be in a spring themed gachapon instead.
    The outfit themes seem rather out of place and unorganized, so it would probably make more sense to see a return of the Vampire Hunter set.
    Seeing how the Wildcard set was already re-released in NA this year, the odds of seeing it again are mid to low probability.
    Oh, and that purple demon set at the bottom goes with the new Talent release, although it would be nice to see the Enn set...as I completely missed that sale.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited October 13, 2017
    Ooh I like the vampire outfit and the overalls. As was said above, since one outfit belongs to the Chain talent or whatever that we haven't got yet, I wonder if we'll get this at all, or just with different outfits substituted instead...

Being honest, I wish we could get these from an event in-game instead or something like that, knowing how the drop rates are going to be :|
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I think the 3 at the bottom are transformation medals, and if we got any of those at all it would only be Enn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well, girls wanted pants, you got em.

Alas I have quit gacha. I advise you to do the same. Bring back shopping bags.
    Behelit
  • OriaOria
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Gaea wrote: »
    Well, girls wanted pants, you got em.

Yay, my Big sis might actually try to get that outfit. ^.^
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    dem (M)skirts!!!

tumblr_nklqt8BXRT1suy1fso4_500.gif
    Vimi
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    I really like the male edge lord outfit.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    It is apparent from this thread that the only thing worst than a blood sucker, is a money sucker. >:)
    Veylaine
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    the giant outfits are the best ones
    Ktty
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    I doubt we will see these in ours, but it would be really nice to have that- Love the gender reverse outfits going on though as well lol.
    Ktty
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Phew, I got a papercut on the edge. (Least I can finally tame the bull, ole!)
    Sebastian
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Kinda peeved that the male outfit for night mage isn't gender bent for females but the males get the female outfit.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Opalthira
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Kinda peeved that the male outfit for night mage isn't gender bent for females but the males get the female outfit.
    This is for KR, not NA, and there's no telling when or if we will ever get these things; let alone whether or not we should be peeved over something we don't even have on our plate.

At this point seeing what shown here is all i can believe until proven otherwise.
    Even if we never get this.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Rhey wrote: »
    dem (M)skirts!!!

Kilts, so we can become true Celts/Gaels
  • PolicromaPolicroma

Doesn't Fleta sell kilts?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited October 16, 2017
    Oh no. There is gonna be edgelords and traps everywhere now, the two things that drives me insane. :(
    Rhey wrote: »
    dem (M)skirts!!!

I like kilts though.