Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I wish NA would work with JP

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    According to the JP page, there is a permanent coupon.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaea wrote: »

Oh right, I think the 20 coin coupon is a 1 year version, and there's a permanent coupon in the gift box.

But... gift box...
    Gotta get lucky.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Oh right, I think the 20 coin coupon is a 1 year version, and there's a permanent coupon in the gift box.

But... gift box...
    Gotta get lucky.

Well it's not like we are getting this event. I stand by my opinion that KR hates us.
    Sherri
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    I already have experience working with them, the way they work is totally different from ours, they are not allowed to be creative, they are forced to always follow a manual which makes them totally unable to accept new ideas (specially from foreigners), it's part of their culture.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 14, 2017
    Pannya wrote: »
    I already have experience working with them, the way they work is totally different from ours, they are not allowed to be creative, they are forced to always follow a manual which makes them totally unable to accept new ideas (specially from foreigners), it's part of their culture.

I have always believed that Japanese are kinda I dunno...racist. Yeah. >_>;;;
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Pannya wrote: »

I have always believed that Japanese are kinda I dunno...racist. Yeah. >_>;;;

Gotta convince em with money. That is all. :*
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    It's a bit harsh since looking at the financial report, NA only incurs about 4% income for the company....most of their income comes from Maplestory and another game. So if you look at all the titles Nexon NA has and divide that....you can see why there isn't a lot of content for certain games.