Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Apus's Artshop~ [NX/Gold/Paypal] [OPEN]

theonionknighttheonionknight
Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
edited October 22, 2017 in Art Creations
I'm thinking of taking some more chibi commissions! If you want to see more of my art/if you want fullbody commissions, do visit my deviantart! (paypal/points only though) at apus-pallidus.deviantart.com

G39GfR2.jpg
chibi_set_by_apus_pallidus-dbe60t1.png

Characters belong to their respective owners~

Prices:
Single character: 15USD/15 000NX/5m
Additional characters: 10USD/10 000NX/4m

Additional characters mean that they have to be in the same picture and interacting in some way! For gold, I'm on the Alexina server.

For the time being I'm also interested in collecting some pets that are no longer on sale so I'm willing to trade pets for art, if they're roughly equivalent in price. Message me individually if you want to do that~

I'll start on a sketch once I get an order. I'll show you the sketch to make sure everything's in order. At that point, I'll take the payment and start on the coloring once I get it :>

If you're still interested, fill in this form~

IGN:
Number of Characters:
Character References:
Personality/details to take note:

Slots:
1. Nevine
2. Royalty
3. Royalty
ImaizumiAavaOkamixdimsumNevineJeffieRoyaltyPyonchi

Comments

• RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    I am interested in commissioning you. Is the background from the first row goes along with a chibi or is it additional charge?
  • theonionknighttheonionknight
    Royalty wrote: »
    I am interested in commissioning you. Is the background from the first row goes along with a chibi or is it additional charge?

The background I think you're talking about (the fire, water etc) is actually part of the characters but I won't charge extra if you want simple stuff like that in the back :>
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    edited October 21, 2017
    Chibi's <3

IGN: Nevine
    Number of Characters: 1
    Character References: Feel free to choose which outfit you'd like to draw :'D
    http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=aA1TvidBoMjnLLPIG/HX/Yh4l5k2TGxc
    Personality/details to take note:
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    Send you a note via Deviantart :o
  • theonionknighttheonionknight
    Royalty wrote: »
    Send you a note via Deviantart :o

Got it! I've sent you a follow up :>
  • LoneoLoneo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Im interested. Is there anyway to communicate whit u to get more input, its my first time doing smt like this