Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Friday the 13th Pet Sale!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 13, 2017 in Vault
The season of spooks and frights is upon us. What better time for your favorite Halloween pets to make a return appearance. Tame a frightful beast before this month of monsters ends by taking advantage of a hefty discount!

00J7N-42920245-86e1-4040-bef9-461b796ab4bf.png

Sale Dates: Friday, Oct. 13 - Sunday, Oct. 15

zttLjgL.png

Notes

• The following transform with the Paladin Transformation Skill: Borzoi, Greyhound, Siberian Husky.
  • The following transform with the Dark Knight Transformation Skill: Bengal, Bombay, Siamese.
  • The Little Ghost has a Master Teleport Skill, so be sure to tell him to "Stay!" somewhere safe, so you can teleport when in a sticky situation.
  • The Trick Pumpkin and Treat Pumpkin have the ability to locate enemies, switches, arat berry trees, and Ice Mines in the Shadow Realm!
  • The Fallen Fairy has 3 emotes, Sassy! Sleepy! and Peeved!

00J7N-f20d630e-37af-4009-91d3-b97f7f075b94.png

- The Mabinogi Team

HinaPeloi

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Meh... Honestly bad timing for me. No money... xD
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Friday the 13th sale on Halloween season and no Skeleton pet?

Talk about missed opportunity.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    They're bringing back a bunch of the permanently-discontinued pets?! Sabina said these were NEVER allowed to come back!!! Of course, Sabina's not here anymore either. Either way, I waited year after year for the Bengal Cat - with Sabina telling me it'd never happen - until I eventually bought one from a player (a hunt which itself was quite the journey). Anybody who wants these, I suggest you jump on these quickly. Many of the pets featured here have been out of the game for a stupid-long time, and who knows when they'll ever come back!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Can we have this sale for Halloween too? =D
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    (sees friday the 13th pet sale)
    (Gets excited, looks for crow/raven)
    (Cannot find, gets depressed....)
    (Goes to go sit in the corner and grow mushrooms)
    YianKutKuSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Used leftover NX and bought Husky since i always wanted to have a pet that can transform with me and also i love Huskies <3
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Kisaraya wrote: »

That's exactly how I felt. :c
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310

Don't give up! I had been looking for a Crow pet for about 6 months and recently found a random seller in a Mabi social media group. Keep looking and good luck!! ^^ (I also really do wish they'd bring it back although I understand discontinued=never)
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Ah.. yeah. I really wish they would bring back the Crow pet.
    I managed to buy one myself but it's sad knowing it isn't on the pet store.
    Crows are such misunderstood birds.. :(
  • AlypseAlypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    Welp, I didn't bother to check the Nexon page and missed this sale >.< ahhhh
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    I've been recovering from surgery and not able to sit at my desk to access my PC so missed this sale. There are a couple of pets I would have liked to have bought. It would be nice if Nexon could offer this sale on Halloween too for those of us that may have missed out.
  • papatuluspapatulus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited October 23, 2017
    Spiritika wrote: »
    I've been recovering from surgery and not able to sit at my desk to access my PC so missed this sale. There are a couple of pets I would have liked to have bought. It would be nice if Nexon could offer this sale on Halloween too for those of us that may have missed out.

id be surprised if we didnt get one on halloween (or at least something besides the hot day), though I'd guess it might be different pets
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    What bad luck... no NX to get these pets. Friday the 13th coincidence?