Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Desire Sensor

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Is 4 realz. Dai trans from hot time eluded me(last one I needed too) across more than 30+ alts.
giphy.gif

//Sigghhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone else in muh shoes?

Guess I'll pawn these xtraz off laterz or turn em into randoms if they don't sell. :(

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    If you are on Mari, I have a Dai coin. Would you happen to have a Logan coin to trade?
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    I got a Dai coin from hot time, is he worth a lot or something?

Don't really care for the squires enough to use it myself.
  • RheyRhey
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    If you are on Mari, I have a Dai coin. Would you happen to have a Logan coin to trade?

@FayeKaiba

Yes I do mate. Ur IGn is the same? I'll add U. ;)
    Nilrem wrote: »

Idk tbh. He is just the one that eluded me after hot-timing more than 30+ alts. And I didn't see any 4 sale when I last checked PS. :o
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Rhey wrote: »

@FayeKaiba

Idk tbh. He is just the one that eluded me after hot-timing more than 30+ alts. And I didn't see any 4 sale when I last checked PS. :o

Yes, IGN is the same.
  • RheyRhey

@FayeKaiba

Yes, IGN is the same.

Thnx again mate. ;)

Was cold sweatin abit when I didn't get the medal 2 complete the collection. :p

Topic still applies to anyone else 4 discussion I guess. But I'll chill back 4 now. B)
  • InsaneOasisInsaneOasis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    edited October 30, 2017
    If anyone on Alexina wants to trade their Dai or Logan for Elsie, please send me a note. My IGN is Sangurasu :)
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    30+ alts?!
    Sherrikapapa
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    30 alts..
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 29, 2017
    Freaking 30 alts? That means you have 30 accounts??? Which means you are going against Nexon ToS... They only let you have max 5 Nexon accounts...

Players like Rhey are the ones who get huge profit from only logging in at Hot Times from their all alts. Seen some Alexina Personal Shops like that. As example, some guy is selling 10 Tia and Fez Bags in shops for 2m each or someone actually had a 8x8 shopping bag selling only Direct Instrument and Cloth dyes which came from 9th Anniversary Hot Time Event... For freaking 600-800k each... Not funny though.
    Sherri
  • RheyRhey
    edited October 29, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Freaking 30 alts? That means you have 30 accounts??? Which means you are going against Nexon ToS... They only let you have max 5 Nexon accounts...

Players like Rhey are the ones who get huge profit from only logging in at Hot Times from their all alts. Seen some Alexina Personal Shops like that. As example, some guy is selling 10 Tia and Fez Bags in shops for 2m each or someone actually had a 8x8 shopping bag selling only Direct Instrument and Cloth dyes which came from 9th Anniversary Hot Time Event... For freaking 600-800k each... Not funny though.

Not quite love.

I just have a lot of friends/family/guildmates who I rally when a good hot-time/event bounces around.

I just call em alts due to technically since they are inactive most of the time and it's an inside cliques among us.

Ofc I do have like a few(2-3) of my own personally tho as well...

nervous-anime-gif-8-1.gif
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Is 4 realz. Dai trans from hot time eluded me(last one I needed too) across more than 30+ alts.
    giphy.gif

//Sigghhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone else in muh shoes?

Guess I'll pawn these xtraz off laterz or turn em into randoms if they don't sell. :(

just wanna say that gif is cute af
    Rhey
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Wait... Am I...? Am I one of your alts?
    My life is a lie :'(
  • RheyRhey
    edited October 29, 2017
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Wait... Am I...? Am I one of your alts?
    My life is a lie :'(

Whenever Ur rdy...they'll be waiting.

giphy.gif
    Leilicia
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

Wait, are you allowed to have more than one account and it's not against the rules?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba

Or maybe he just wanted to complete his collection? We only got one of the trans coins from the hottime. So that means people would have to buy the other 4 from people, which could be annoying offering up a price and having it shot down, or wasting hours and hours or trying to trade items for them if someone didnt want to spend gold.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Wait, are you allowed to have more than one account and it's not against the rules?

You may have more than one account for the game, however you may only have one instance of the game running per physical unit. In other words, if you're going to have three accounts logged in at once, each needs to be on a separate PC.
    GretaWolfandWolfSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited October 29, 2017
    30 alts? Wow.
    Get a life dude.

Or maybe he just wanted to complete his collection? We only got one of the trans coins from the hottime. So that means people would have to buy the other 4 from people, which could be annoying offering up a price and having it shot down, or wasting hours and hours or trying to trade items for them if someone didnt want to spend gold.

That.. doesn't justify having 30 alts and breaking the rules.

As for me I've been looking around to buying the transformation medals for 400k per, and not just for myself but a friend of mine.
    I'm missing like six more of them now.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited October 29, 2017

Where does it say this? It's not in the Terms of Service, Code of Conduct, or User Abuse sections. What was against the rules is sharing account information, so he was actually more in the right by saying alts than friend accounts.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I just wouldn't make a bunch of accounts just to get event items. This happen once before during that Hamlet Delegation event. They ended up making items untradable and I believe people who made tons of accounts on the same day got banned?
    SherriBuffalos
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Maybe this'd be a non-issue if they doled out all of them too each player in one go instead of one at random. But for all we know they'll probably release them all in some other event, or worse, a gachapon.
    Sherri