Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Amazing New Trans

FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
in General Chat
So I noticed some... interesting trans I've been asking for finally being added to the game (still no bisque dolls tho).

D0wNPCu.jpg

So my question to you beautiful beautiful devs is... when do they come out?
Sherri

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Maybe they'll come here when we get G21.

Or Chain Slash. :D

I'd kinda like Zebach or Female Apostle more than Girgashiy, if only due to my overexposure to Girgashiy.
    Sherri
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    I like the Female Apostle and Sephirot ones the most. Girgashiy is just the one I happened to click on last.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    O.O

Duuuuuke...
    FINALLY
    Freakoutcast6f0909XiokunpawcalypseBehelit
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    And all it'll take is to drop like $400 on the gatcha they come out in.

It's like the dev team doesn't know how to implement new content any more.
    SiodhanSherriBlissfulkillVimiBehelit
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Shaeli wrote: »

I'm just sad people are still buying into it so hard to allow it to keep happening...and it seems to be getting worse over time. Or maybe that's because we have a new gacha literally every week. I can't tell.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh boy more trans that will cost an arm and a leg instead of being obtainable through collecting them through kills and quests.

:|
    SherriBehelit
  • SherriSherri
    Shaeli wrote: »

Yup, the only way to get NPC transformation medals is through gacha nowadays.
    Like seriously, that or Iria spam, hope you get lucky for an NPC medal, turn it into a medal coupon..

I have a friend who is gacha happy and gives me the transformation medals, but even then..
    It's not fair, I don't like how I can't get them myself and I rely on people!
    OR DUR SPEND MONEY HURHUR WHICH I DONT HAVE
    Yoriden
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    I actually legit don't mind things like...idk, the preschooler stuff being in a gacha. Whatever, really. But stuff we can actually kill? C'mon. That has to be capturable.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Whatever the case, I think it is total bs. We should be able to collect those trans medals outside of gacha.
    BehelitYoriden
  • SherriSherri
    Siodhan wrote: »
    I actually legit don't mind things like...idk, the preschooler stuff being in a gacha. Whatever, really. But stuff we can actually kill? C'mon. That has to be capturable.
    I know right? Pfft so much for having Transformation Mastery as a skill if it's just gonna be a whale cosmetic item.
    Gaea wrote: »
    Whatever the case, I think it is total bs. We should be able to collect those trans medals outside of gacha.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Nice suggestion. Yeah we need something that allows us to eventually earn transformations.
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    ooh I cant wait :D
    Freakoutcast
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    I didn't know making this thread would result in gacha rants :/ kind of regretting it now. Why don't people understand that you don't have to buy gacha to get these items? I almost NEVER get anything from gacha. I just buy them from other people who did get them but don't want to use them. People have to learn that there's more than one way to earn something. Get some event items (like halloween chairs), sell them, then buy the medals. It's not hard...
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    edited October 31, 2017
    @Freakoutcast : Well, to me the only problem about it is that the ones that are technically things you can repeatedly kill in the game don't end up being monster transformations, but npc transformations, meaning we can't earn them the legit way. We can only buy them. Usually, these trans medals are so rare that some of them cost over 5 mil to buy, which is also ridiculous. If they were more common I guess it wouldn't be as much of a problem to some people? NPC transformations are cosmetics, so I myself am not opposed to them being in the cash shop, although they are kinda rare sometimes.
    SherriYoriden
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I didn't know making this thread would result in gacha rants :/ kind of regretting it now. Why don't people understand that you don't have to buy gacha to get these items? I almost NEVER get anything from gacha. I just buy them from other people who did get them but don't want to use them. People have to learn that there's more than one way to earn something. Get some event items (like halloween chairs), sell them, then buy the medals. It's not hard...

Is that the mentality of newbs? Well let me reiterate that I believe that the transformation system should be rewarded for merit, not cold hard cash. Nuff said there gacha lover.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    News flash; Transformation Mastery is an actual skill. Medals should not be something we get with money but earned in the game, like the other transformations.
    CrimsọnYoriden
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I always wonder why don't Devkitty make NPC trans a reward for maxing out thier likability. It'll be a good incentive especially if they don't have a secret shop. :o

Sherri[Deleted User]Shadowtivani
  • BehelitBehelit
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    I NEED that Duke transformation!!! Finally!!!!!
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Behelit wrote: »
    I NEED that Duke transformation!!! Finally!!!!!

Your total will be 1 arm and 1 leg please plus tax.
    Sherri
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I'll pay 2 arms, a leg and my last kidney plus taxes for the female apostle trans please
    Sherri