Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED]Broken Light and Darkness Event

MomokoMomoko
Mabinogi Rep: 730
edited November 2, 2017 in Archived Bugs
I just wanted to register a Main character at the Twillight guy but all he says to me is "You're not the one who made me a promise..."
The same issue goes for many other users.
some other players were able to register and start the Event Quest while some others always get the same message
Grimreaper97

Comments

• TetosanTetosan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    edited November 2, 2017
    Same here, i was logged in the whole time and did not recieve a quest to register a main character at all, relogged a bunch of times and still nothing.

On top of that the Messenger has various lines that stop in the middle of a sentence.

What is the issue? Can't register a Main Character for the Light and Darkness Event
    What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue? Be unlucky enough to not be able to register a Main character, getting the "You're not the one who made me a promise" line
    What do you expect to happen instead? Being greeted by a way to register a Main Character.
    Grimreaper97
  • Grimreaper97Grimreaper97
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Same. I logged in and saw the guy and I can't get the quest. Even closed out completely and reopened mabi. Still no quest. Shame they finally put in this cool event and it comes with this kind of bug.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Please refer to the updated Light and Darkness Event notice for details on this event.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/13565/update-light-and-darkness-event/