Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Radiant Shades

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in General Chat
Seriously, how rare is this thing?! I already completed close to 10 sms, 3 of which were elites and only got 1 drop. Man, this is a huge time sink.

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Ehhh... I thought it was only one a day, while you have the daily quest on you?
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    You only get one per day, for the one daily per day, which becomes the pure version you need 5 of.

Trying to get more than 1 per day is futile, no matter how much you run or what you run.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Eralea wrote: »
    Ehhh... I thought it was only one a day, while you have the daily quest on you?

The web post suggests that you're correct. It says you can get the shards by completing a daily quest.
  • EraleaEralea
    yduVm.png

Ye I just checked again

The daily quest scroll tells you to get an impure Radiant Shade, which you then complete to get a "pure" one, I guess. 5 days to collect 5 of them, 15 days to get to Stage 3?

Unfortunately not a farmable event...
    Sherri
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Nilrem wrote: »
    You only get one per day, for the one daily per day, which becomes the pure version you need 5 of.

Trying to get more than 1 per day is futile, no matter how much you run or what you run.
    Okay, I was being stupid, I thought the other quest where you have to collect 5 radiant shades is also a daily quest. Nvm then lol
  • FerghusTheBlacksmithFerghusTheBlacksmith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    0420e4dffc.jpg

Just for verification.
  • EraleaEralea
    Ferghus! Don't you already have a pair of amazing wings?
    Sherri